Jobcity.pk posted a new job alert Pak Navy Jobs 2023 Online Apply & Registration Form
The Pakistani Armed Forces’ naval warfare division is known as the Pakistan Navy. It is in charge of defending Pakistan’s marine interests, guaranteeing the safety of its coastal regions, and defending the nation’s economic interests at sea. By taking part in both domestic and foreign operations, the Pakistan Navy contributes significantly to the preservation of peace and stability in the region.
Pakistan Navy has announced new government job vacancies for all residents of All across Pakistan (All Provinces). Pakistani nationals possessing degree qualifications ranging from Intermediate (FA, FSC, ICS), Bachelor are encouraged to apply for newly announced vacant job vacancies. Here, you can see the job spotlight having highlighted information:
|Intermediate (FSC, ICS), Bachelor
|All over Pakistan (All Pakistani residents are eligible to apply)
|Last Date to Apply
|09 June 2023
Candidates having qualifications Intermediate (FA, FSC, ICS), Bachelor are eligible to apply for the following vacant posts:
- PN Cadet
- Montessori Directress
- Sports Coach
Eligibility criteria for PN Cadet: Those interested in applying must fulfil the following criteria in order to be considered:
- Domicile: Only single Pakistani men may submit an application.
- The minimum age requirement for civilian applicants is 16 years and 6 months.
- Age Requirement for Service Candidates: Service applicants must be between the ages of 17 and 23.
- The minimum height requirement is 5 feet 4 inches.
- Education: Candidates must have earned at least 60% in Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics, Computer Science, or Physics, Mathematics, Statistics in their FSc or O/A Level coursework.
The enrollment process for receiving job applications in “Pakistan Navy” will be continued till the last date to apply 09 June 2023. To apply for available vacant job posts, applicants/Job Seekers must follow these steps:
- Pakistani nationals who desire to apply for any of the above job vacancy*s may have to apply through an officially declared online platform/portal by Pakistan Navy which can be reached by Clicking Here (FOR APPLYING ONLINE) OR by searching / Browsing www.joinpaknavy.gov.pk
- Send your updated resumes and supporting documentation for positions of Vice Principal, Montessori Directress, Teacher, and Sports Coach to the Bahria College Karsaz Principal in Karachi. Applications must be received before June 9th, 2023, and be complete in every way.
- In the condition of any queries regarding applying process can be collected from the company’s officials by Phone helpline contact number is (051) 5953060
- Applicants may also send their queries & suggestions to officials of Pakistan Navy by an Email address is email@example.com
- Candidates must read the complete applying procedure & detailed eligibility conditions for all vacant job posts officially announced by Pakistan Navy in the below Job Advertisement paper (originally published by newspaper*s in Pakistan).
From this advertisement picture, you can read Applying method, Salary information, Eligibility criteria, Number of vacancies & Required Age, Qualification and Experience, etc
Table of Contents