Jobcity.pk posted a new job alert Ministry Of Defence New Government Jobs 2023 in Pakistan
About Ministry of Defence (Introduction)
The Ministry of Defence (MOD) is a government department in charge of managing and directing a country’s defense and security issues. It is often led by a government minister who is in charge of developing military policy, overseeing the armed forces, and maintaining the country’s national security.
The Ministry of Defence’s principal mission is to secure the nation’s territorial integrity, protect its citizens, and defend against external threats. This includes strategic planning, resource allocation, and decision-making in relation to the armed forces, intelligence agencies, and defense-related issues.
Latest Jobs announcement in Ministry of Defence:
Ministry of Defence has announced new government job vacancies for all residents of All across Pakistan (All Provinces). Pakistani nationals possessing degree qualifications ranging from Middle, Matric, Intermediate (FA, FSC, ICS), Bachelor, Master are encouraged to apply for newly announced vacant job vacancies. Here, you can see the job spotlight having highlighted information:
|Ministry of Defence
|Middle, Matric, Intermediate (FA, FSC, ICS), Bachelor, Master
|All over Pakistan (All Pakistani residents are eligible to apply)
|Last Date to Apply
|22 August 2023
Available new government Job vacancies in Ministry of Defence:
Candidates having qualifications Middle, Matric, Intermediate (FA, FSC, ICS), Bachelor, Master are eligible to apply for the following vacant posts:
- Laboratory Assistant
- Assistant Controller Exam
- Assistant Treasurer
- Associate Professor
- Naib Qasid
- Upper Division Clerk
- Personal Assistant
- Deputy Treasurer
- Statistical Assistant
- Deputy Controller Exams
- Laboratory Attendant
- Data Entry Operator
- Front Desk Executive
- Technical Assistant
- Assistant Account
- Deputy Registrar
- Assistant Professor
- Assistant Registrar
Benefits you get after joining Ministry of Defence:
- Job Stability: Because the government is a steady employer, government jobs in the Ministry of Defence frequently give higher job security than private sector ones.
- MOD employment often offer competitive Salary packages, as well as periodic pay scale changes and opportunity for salary increments depending on performance and experience.
- Pension and Retirement Benefits: All government employees, including those in MOD, are eligible for pension and retirement benefits, which provide financial security after retirement.
- Employees frequently receive health insurance coverage for themselves and their dependents, ensuring access to medical facilities and lowering healthcare costs.
- Housing Facilities: Some government positions may offer subsidized or government-provided housing, which can be advantageous, particularly for individuals working in remote or expensive places.
- MOD employees typically receive a substantial amount of annual vacation days and other paid holidays, providing for a healthy work-life balance.
Applying Process & terms for Vacant Job Posts in Ministry of Defence:
The enrollment process for receiving job applications in “Ministry of Defence” will be continued till the last date to apply 22 August 2023. To apply for available vacant job posts, applicants/Job Seekers must follow these steps:
- Candidates willing to apply for any job post* mentioned above must send their job applications (written on plain paper/CV/Resume) along with all attested document copies of Educational certificates, Experience certificates, Computerized CNIC (National Identity Card), Domicile Certificate to address (by courier/mail) at Muhammad Faysz KaIim Project Director, National University of Pakistan FGEI Directorate Sir Syed Road. Rawalpindi Cantt
- Pakistani nationals can also apply through an officially declared online platform/portal by Ministry of Defence which can be reached by Clicking Here (FOR APPLYING ONLINE) OR by searching / Browsing https://www.njp.gov.pk/
- In the condition of any queries regarding applying process can be collected from the company’s officials by Phone helpline contact number is 051-5910020
- Candidates must read the complete applying procedure & detailed eligibility conditions for all vacant job posts officially announced by Ministry of Defence in the below Job Advertisement paper (originally published by newspaper*s in Pakistan).
From this advertisement picture, you can read Applying method, Salary information, Eligibility criteria, Number of vacancies & Required Age, Qualification and Experience, etc
Table of Contents