Jobcity.pk posted a new job alert New Govt Jobs in Sindh Health Department 2023 Online Apply
About Sindh Health Department (Introduction)
The Sindh Health Department’s major goal is to provide people of the province with accessible, affordable, and high-quality healthcare services. It is critical in the development of health policies, the implementation of healthcare programs, and the management of public health facilities.
Latest Jobs announcement in Sindh Health Department:
Sindh Health Department has announced new government job vacancies for all residents of All across Sindh Province. Pakistani nationals possessing degree qualifications ranging from Primary, Middle, Matric, Bachelor, Master, MBBS are encouraged to apply for newly announced vacant job vacancies. Here, you can see the job spotlight having highlighted information:
|Sindh Health Department
|Primary, Middle, Matric, Bachelor, Master, MBBS
|All over Sindh (All Sindh residents are eligible to apply)
|Last Date to Apply
|13 August 2023
Available new government Job vacancies in Sindh Health Department:
Candidates having qualifications Primary, Middle, Matric, Bachelor, Master, MBBS are eligible to apply for the following vacant posts:
- Additional Program Director
- Associate Engineer
- Communication Specialist
- Surveillance & Research Specialist
- Office Assistant
- Procurement Management Specialist
- Program Director
- Data Processing Assistant
- Finance Assistant
- M&E Specialist
- Naib Qasid
- Public Health Specialist
- Financial Management Specialist
- Lady Health Workers
- Research Associate
- Sanitary Worker
Applying Process & terms for Vacant Job Posts in Sindh Health Department:
The enrollment process for receiving job applications in “Sindh Health Department” will be continued till the last date to apply 13 August 2023. To apply for available vacant job posts, applicants/Job Seekers must follow these steps:
- We are glad to announce that the personnel recruitment process for Lady Health workers will be handled by Sukkur IBA Testing Services. As a result, we respectfully ask that all interested persons submit their applications through the STS website at www.sts.org.pk.
- Interested candidates should send their applications to the Secretary (Dev) Program Director, Sindh Health Support Program, Health Department Sindh, Development Wing, Sindh Barrack No. 94, Sindh Secretariat, No. 4B, Opposite Sindh Assembly Building, Karachi.
- Please ensure that your CVs are submitted within 15 days. Please submit a No Objection Certificate (NOC) with your application if you are currently employed in government or semi-government.
- The selection of candidates will be based on the urban/rural quota system established by the Sindh Government. We will carefully follow the Government of Sindh’s policy/rules on the reserving of quotas for Women, Disabled People, and Minorities.
- Candidates must read the complete applying procedure & detailed eligibility conditions for all vacant job posts officially announced by Sindh Health Department in the below Job Advertisement paper (originally published by newspaper*s in Pakistan).
From this advertisement picture, you can read Applying method, Salary information, Eligibility criteria, Number of vacancies & Required Age, Qualification and Experience, etc
Table of Contents