Jobcity.pk posted a new job alert New Government Jobs 2023 in Drug Regulatory Authority Pakistan
About Drug Regulatory Authority of Pakistan (Introduction)
The Drug Regulatory Authority of Pakistan (DRAP) is the major regulatory organization in Pakistan that is in charge of supervising and regulating pharmaceutical, medical device, and healthcare items. It was founded in 2012 under the Drug Regulatory Authority of Pakistan Act, with the primary goal of guaranteeing the safety, quality, and efficacy of medications and healthcare products accessible in Pakistan.
Latest Jobs announcement in Drug Regulatory Authority of Pakistan:
Drug Regulatory Authority of Pakistan has announced new government job vacancies for all residents of All across Pakistan (All Provinces). Pakistani nationals possessing degree qualifications ranging from Intermediate (FA, FSC, ICS), Bachelor, Master are encouraged to apply for newly announced vacant job vacancies. Here, you can see the job spotlight having highlighted information:
|Drug Regulatory Authority of Pakistan
|Intermediate (FA, FSC, ICS), Bachelor, Master
|All over Pakistan (All Pakistani residents are eligible to apply)
|Last Date to Apply
|28 July 2023
Available new government Job vacancies in Drug Regulatory Authority of Pakistan:
Candidates having qualifications Intermediate (FA, FSC, ICS), Bachelor, Master are eligible to apply for the following vacant posts:
- Assistant Bacteriologist
- Assistant Director
- Assistant Microbiologist
- Data Entry Operato
Benefits you get after joining Drug Regulatory Authority of Pakistan:
- Competitive Salary: Regulatory agencies frequently give competitive pay that are appropriate with the employee’s credentials and experience and are in accordance with industry norms.
- Job Stability: Because they are often supported by the government and operate with long-term aims, government regulatory agencies such as DRAP frequently provide a stable work environment with job security.
- Employee Benefits: Benefits like as health insurance, life insurance, retirement programs, and other perks may be provided to employees.
- Work-Life Balance: To promote the well-being of its employees, several regulatory bodies prioritize work-life balance, providing for suitable working hours and paid vacation.
- Professional Development: Regulatory bodies frequently invest in their workers’ professional development through training programs, workshops, and chances for skill growth.
- Work that is intellectually exciting and fulfilling: Working in a regulatory body may be intellectually fascinating and rewarding, since employees play an important role in protecting public health and safety by guaranteeing the quality and safety of medicines and healthcare goods.
- Joining DRAP means becoming a member of an organization that actively contributes to public health by regulating and monitoring pharmaceutical goods to ensure they fulfill needed safety and quality requirements.
- Employees may have the opportunity to meet with industry professionals, foreign regulatory organizations, and other stakeholders, providing important networking possibilities.
Applying Process & terms for Vacant Job Posts in Drug Regulatory Authority of Pakistan:
The enrollment process for receiving job applications in “Drug Regulatory Authority of Pakistan” will be continued till the last date to apply 28 July 2023. To apply for available vacant job posts, applicants/Job Seekers must follow these steps:
- Go to the website listed in the instructions: In your browser, navigate to https://etc.hec.gov.pk.
- Read the following guidelines: Navigate to the relevant part of the website to obtain the application procedure guidelines. Before going, ensure that you understand all of the prerequisites and qualifying conditions.
- Fill out the following online application form: Locate the link or button that will take you to the online application form. Fill out all of the needed information completely and properly.
- Pay the Application Processing charge: Once you have completed the application form, follow the instructions for paying the application processing charge. To finish your application, make sure you pay the cost before the deadline.
- Submit the application: After completing the form and paying the cost, go through all of the information you supplied and submit the application online.
- Keep note of the closing date: The deadline for submitting your application is indicated in the guidelines. To be considered, make sure you submit it by this date.
- In the condition of any queries regarding applying process can be collected from the company’s officials by Phone helpline contact number is (051) 9107416
- Applicants may also send their queries & suggestions to officials of Drug Regulatory Authority of Pakistan by an Email address is firstname.lastname@example.org
- Candidates must read the complete applying procedure & detailed eligibility conditions for all vacant job posts officially announced by Drug Regulatory Authority of Pakistan in the below Job Advertisement paper (originally published by newspaper*s in Pakistan).
From this advertisement picture, you can read Applying method, Salary information, Eligibility criteria, Number of vacancies & Required Age, Qualification and Experience, etc
Table of Contents