Jobcity.pk posted a new job alert New Govt Jobs in Prime Minister Office Pakistan 2023
About Prime Minister Office of Pakistan (Introduction)
The Prime Minister’s Office of Pakistan, also known as the PMO, is the principal administrative entity that acts as the Prime Minister of Pakistan’s official house and workplace. It is one of the most important institutions in the Pakistani government, and its major aim is to assist the Prime Minister in carrying out their obligations and carrying out the executive branch’s functions.
The Prime Minister of Pakistan is the country’s head of government, with extensive authority and decision-making powers. The PMO is critical to the smooth operation of the government and serves as the hub for the Prime Minister’s official activities and meetings.
Latest Jobs announcement in Prime Minister Office of Pakistan:
Prime Minister Office of Pakistan has announced new government job vacancies for all residents of All across Pakistan (All Provinces). Pakistani nationals possessing degree qualifications ranging from Primary, Intermediate (FA, FSC, ICS) are encouraged to apply for newly announced vacant job vacancies. Here, you can see the job spotlight having highlighted information:
|Prime Minister Office of Pakistan
|Primary, Intermediate (FA, FSC, ICS)
|All over Pakistan (All Pakistani residents are eligible to apply)
|Last Date to Apply
|30 July 2023
Available new government Job vacancies in Prime Minister Office of Pakistan:
Candidates having qualifications Primary, Intermediate (FA, FSC, ICS) are eligible to apply for the following vacant posts:
- Sanitary Worker (BPS-01)
- Telephone Operator (BPS-09)
Benefits you get after joining Prime Minister Office of Pakistan:
Joining the Prime Minister’s Office of Pakistan as a Sanitary Worker (BPS-01) or Telephone Operator (BPS-09) provides individuals with several privileges and prospects. The following are some of the potential benefits that employees in these roles may enjoy:
Sanitary Worker Benefits (BPS-01):
- Remuneration: Although the remuneration at the BPS-01 level is modest in comparison to other grades, it is nonetheless a stable source of income for the employee.
- Work Stability: Government jobs frequently give more work security and stability, reducing the danger of job loss.
- Allowances: Depending on government laws, sanitary employees may be eligible for additional allowances such as utility or ad hoc allowances.
- Health and Social Security: As a government employee, you are entitled to health and social security benefits, such as health insurance and pension plans.
- Annual and Casual Leaves: Sanitary workers have the right to annual and casual leaves, which allow them to take time off for personal or health reasons.
- Professional Development: While the starting employment is at the BPS-01 level, there are opportunities for professional development and advancement within the business through promotions and training programs.
Benefits for Telephone Operator (BPS-09):
- A higher starting wage: When compared to the BPS-01 level, the BPS-09 level gives a more competitive starting salary, ensuring a higher income for the employee.
- Development of Communication Skills: As a telephone operator, individuals have the opportunity to improve their communication and interpersonal skills by dealing with a varied spectrum of people over the phone.
- work Security: Government jobs often offer higher work security and consistency, relieving fears about unexpected layoffs.
- Allowances: Telephone operators, like other government employees, may be eligible for different allowances, such as transportation or housing allowances.
- Health and Social Security: Gain access to a wide range of health and social security advantages, such as health insurance and pension plans, to ensure your well-being and financial stability.
- professional Advancement: Depending on your performance and expertise, there are exciting chances for professional advancement and promotion to higher grades or more difficult jobs within our prestigious organization.
- Exposure to Government Affairs: Working in the Prime Minister’s Office will provide you with a unique opportunity to observe the inner workings of the country’s highest executive office. This crucial experience will give you in-depth knowledge of government affairs and decision-making procedures.
Applying Process & terms for Vacant Job Posts in Prime Minister Office of Pakistan:
The enrollment process for receiving job applications in “Prime Minister Office of Pakistan” will be continued till the last date to apply 30 July 2023. To apply for available vacant job posts, applicants/Job Seekers must follow these steps:
- Candidates willing to apply for any job post* mentioned above must send their job applications (written on plain paper/CV/Resume) along with all attested document copies of Educational certificates, Experience certificates, Computerized CNIC (National Identity Card), Domicile Certificate to address (by courier/mail) at Assistant Secretary (Admn), Prime Minister’s Office (Internal), Islamabad, Pakistan.
- This role requires applicants to be between the ages of 18 and 25. Candidates must be Pakistani citizens and Balochistan residents to be eligible. Age relaxation will be provided in accordance with the Federal Government’s rules.
- To apply, please go to the Prime Minister’s Office’s official website at www.pmo.gov.pk and fill out the Application Form. Please submit the requested information in the format provided, together with verified copies of all essential papers.
- Applicants may also send their queries & suggestions to officials of Prime Minister Office Pakistan by an Email address is email@example.com
- Candidates must read the complete applying procedure & detailed eligibility conditions for all vacant job posts officially announced by Prime Minister Office of Pakistan in the below Job Advertisement paper (originally published by newspaper*s in Pakistan).
From this advertisement picture, you can read Applying method, Salary information, Eligibility criteria, Number of vacancies & Required Age, Qualification and Experience, etc
Table of Contents