Jobcity.pk posted a new job alert New Govt Jobs in Ministry of Science & Technology Pakistan 2023
About Ministry of Science and Technology MOST (Introduction)
The Ministry of scientific and Technology (MOST) in Pakistan is a federal government ministry responsible for the promotion, development, and coordination of scientific and technology-related activities in the country. It is critical in defining policies, developing programs, and carrying out activities to promote scientific research, technological innovation, and general advancement in a variety of disciplines.
Latest Jobs announcement in Ministry of Science and Technology MOST:
Ministry of Science and Technology MOST has announced new government job vacancies for all residents of All across Pakistan (All Provinces). Pakistani nationals possessing degree qualifications ranging from Primary, Middle, Matric, Intermediate (FA, FSC, ICS), Bachelor, Master are encouraged to apply for newly announced vacant job vacancies. Here, you can see the job spotlight having highlighted information:
|Ministry of Science and Technology MOST
|Primary, Middle, Matric, Intermediate (FA, FSC, ICS), Bachelor, Master
|All over Pakistan (All Pakistani residents are eligible to apply)
|Last Date to Apply
|27 July 2023
Available new government Job vacancies in Ministry of Science and Technology MOST:
Candidates having qualifications Primary, Middle, Matric, Intermediate (FA, FSC, ICS), Bachelor, Master are eligible to apply for the following vacant posts:
- Technical Assistant
- Dispatch Rider
- Deputy Director (Technical) QAC
- Deputy Director (Admin/HR) QAC
- Staff Car Driver
- Naib Qasid
- Director (Technical) SDC
- Director (Technical) QAC
- Deputy Director (Technical) SDC
- Media Adviser
- Computer Operator/Record Keeper
Benefits you get after joining Ministry of Science and Technology MOST:
Joining Pakistan’s Ministry of Science and Technology (MOST) can provide several benefits and opportunities for persons interested in contributing to the country’s development and advancement of science and technology. Some of the advantages of joining MOST are as follows:
- Contribution to National Development: Working in MOST allows you to shape policies, initiatives, and programs that drive Pakistan’s scientific and technological development. Through scientific advances and advancements, you have the ability to contribute to the nation’s progress and help address numerous socioeconomic difficulties.
- Job Stability: When compared to the private sector, government posts often provide higher job security and stability, providing peace of mind and reducing the risk of sudden job loss.
- Salary: Government employment can come with lucrative salary packages, and salaries in MOST are established based on the government’s pay scales, which may be subject to modifications from time to time.
- Allowances & Benefits: Depending on government rules, you may receive several allowances as a government employee in MOST, such as house rent allowance, medical allowance, conveyance allowance, and others.
- Health and Social Security: Employees and their families are taken care of when they have access to health insurance, medical facilities, and other social security benefits.
- MOST may offer possibilities for professional development through training programs, workshops, seminars, and exposure to cutting-edge research and technology.
Applying Process & terms for Vacant Job Posts in Ministry of Science and Technology MOST:
We will guide our visitors through the application procedure for Ministry of Science and Technology (MOST) jobs in 2023 in this part. It is critical that you follow the procedures mentioned below and submit your applications by the deadlines.
PSDP Project Positions:
- Please visit the Ministry’s website at http://jobs.most.gov.pk to apply for PSDP Project Jobs. This platform will be used to collect online applications. The application date for online submissions is July 25th, 2023.
For PCST Positions:
- Application forms for PCST Jobs can be acquired through the PCST website at www.pcst.gov.pk. Please fill out the form completely and submit attested copies of all applicable credentials. Apply to the Deputy Director (Admin), PCST, Shahrah E Jamhuriat, G-5/2, Islamabad. The deadline for the PCST Job Advertisement is July 27th, 2023.
- Interested people must apply online for PSQCA Jobs at www.uts.com.pk. When completing your online application, please include scanned copies of all essential papers. It should be noted that quotas for women, people with disabilities, and minorities will be reserved in accordance with the Government Recruitment Policy.
From this advertisement picture, you can read Applying method, Salary information, Eligibility criteria, Number of vacancies & Required Age, Qualification and Experience, etc
Table of Contents