Jobcity.pk posted a new job alert New Govt Jobs 2023 in Islamabad High Court of Pakistan
About Islamabad High Court of Pakistan (Introduction)
The Islamabad High Court (IHC) is one of Pakistan’s top judicial institutions. It is a superior court in Islamabad, Pakistan’s capital city. The Islamabad High Court was formed on January 1, 2011, by the Islamabad High Court Act, 2010, and it is the primary court of law for the Islamabad Capital Territory (ICT).
Latest Jobs announcement in Islamabad High Court of Pakistan:
Islamabad High Court of Pakistan has announced new government job vacancies for all residents of All across Pakistan (All Provinces). Pakistani nationals possessing degree qualifications ranging from Matric, Bachelor, LLB are encouraged to apply for newly announced vacant job vacancies. Here, you can see the job spotlight having highlighted information:
|Department||Islamabad High Court of Pakistan|
|Job Type||Government Job|
|Required Education||Matric, Bachelor, LLB|
|Location Quota||All over Pakistan (All Pakistani residents are eligible to apply)|
|Last Date to Apply||16 September 2023|
Available new government Job vacancies in Islamabad High Court of Pakistan:
Candidates having qualifications Matric, Bachelor, LLB are eligible to apply for the following vacant posts:
- Law Clerk (Contract Basis)
- Lift Operator (Regular Basis)
- Personal Assistant (Regular Basis)
Eligibility Criteria for above vacancies in Islamabad High Court:
- Personal Assistants must have a B.A./B.Sc./B.Com degree, as well as a phenomenal shorthand speed of 110 WPM and a typing speed of 50 WPM. Individuals possessing a law degree will be given preference.
- Law Clerks must have an LL.B. from a recognized institution in Pakistan or overseas, or a foreign LL.M. They should also have at least three years of experience as an Advocate in the High Court or Supreme Court. UK degree holders must have a Second Class Honors (3.1).
- Lift Operator: Matriculation is required for this employment, as well as certification from a recognized institution for operating the most recent lift systems. Candidates must have at least 5 years of experience operating elevators in well-known buildings.
- Candidates must be between the ages of 21 and 30 as of the closing date.
- Attested copies of essential documentation, including educational and experience certifications, must accompany applications.
- Women candidates are particularly encouraged to apply, as 10% of all posts are earmarked for women who match the necessary qualifications.
- A 2% quota is set aside for disabled people, subject to the restrictions indicated.
- Candidates who are currently employed by the government should apply through the authorized channels.
- The position of “Law Clerk” is filled on a CONTRACT BASIS for one year. Law Clerks will be primarily responsible for legal and academic research.
- Applicants must be Islamic Republic of Pakistan nationals.
- The Prescribed Application Form, a thorough C.V. (maximum 3 pages), a readable photocopy of CNIC, and appropriate educational/experience certifications must be included in the application pack.
- We respectfully ask that all applicants follow the above guidelines and submit their applications accordingly.
Benefits you get after joining Islamabad High Court of Pakistan:
- Job Security: Working in the judiciary, especially the IHC, is frequently associated with great job security. Positions on the court are often thought to be solid and immune to political upheavals.
- Salary & Benefits: IHC employees enjoy competitive salaries as well as a variety of benefits such as health insurance, retirement plans, and allowances that can help them improve their overall financial well-being.
- Pension: Government employees, including those in the court, frequently have access to attractive pension programs that give financial security in retirement.
- Career promotion: The Islamabad High Court offers prospects for promotion. Employees might advance through the ranks and take on more difficult tasks with more responsibility.
- Professional Development: Working at the IHC helps individuals to gain valuable legal experience, improve their legal knowledge, and develop their talents as lawyers, judges, or legal professionals.
- Contribution to Justice: By joining the IHC, individuals can play an important part in preserving the rule of law, ensuring justice, and protecting citizens’ rights and liberties. It might provide personal fulfillment for people who believe in the ideas of justice and the legal system.
Applying Process & terms for Vacant Job Posts in Islamabad High Court of Pakistan:
The enrollment process for receiving job applications in “Islamabad High Court of Pakistan” will be continued till the last date to apply 16 September 2023. To apply for available vacant job posts, applicants/Job Seekers must follow these steps:
- Application forms and Terms of Reference (TORs) can be obtained from the office of the Deputy Registrar (Administration) at Islamabad High Court, G-5, Islamabad. They can also be downloaded from the official website, www.ihc.gov.pk.
- It is critical to submit comprehensive applications that are either typed or written clearly to ensure a smooth application process. Hand delivery, registered mail, courier service, or email are all options for submitting these applications. Please send your application by email to [email protected]. Address the application to the Deputy Registrar (Administration) at Constitutional Avenue, G-5/1, Islamabad.
- We encourage all applicants to follow these standards and submit their applications as soon as possible. If you have any further questions or need more information, please do not hesitate to contact us.
- Candidates must read the complete applying procedure & detailed eligibility conditions for all vacant job posts officially announced by Islamabad High Court of Pakistan in the below Job Advertisement paper (originally published by newspaper*s in Pakistan).
From this advertisement picture, you can read Applying method, Salary information, Eligibility criteria, Number of vacancies & Required Age, Qualification and Experience, etc
Table of Contents