Jobcity.pk posted a new job alert Join Pak Army Jobs 2023 Online Apply | joinpakarmy.gov.pk
About Pakistan Army (Introduction)
The main ground combat division of the Pakistani Armed Forces is the Pakistan Army. Along with the Pakistan Navy and Pakistan Air Force, it is one of the three main military branches and is in charge of defending Pakistan’s sovereignty and territorial integrity.
The Pakistan Army, which was founded soon after Pakistan attained independence in 1947, has played a significant role in the history of the nation and has participated in several conflicts, both domestic and external. Its main duties are to protect the country from external assault and to aid the civil government when there are problems with internal security.
Latest Jobs announcement in Pak Army:
Pak Army has announced new government job vacancies for all residents of All across Sialkot, Gujranwala. Pakistani nationals possessing degree qualifications ranging from Matric are encouraged to apply for newly announced vacant job vacancies. Here, you can see the job spotlight having highlighted information:
|Last Date to Apply
|26 July 2023
Available new government Job vacancies in Pak Army:
Candidates having qualifications Matric are eligible to apply for the following vacant posts:
- Sipahi (Soldier)
Residents (domiciled) of Sialkot or Gujranwala are required in order to join the Pakistan Army as soldiers (Sipahi). Candidates must have completed their Matriculation (10th grade) in order to be eligible. Application candidates must be at least 5 feet 6 inches tall.
Regarding the age requirement, applicants must be between the ages of 17 and 23. However, people with superior qualifications such as a doctorate degree or above will have their maximum age restriction relaxed by one year. In order to promote participation, the maximum age restriction will also be lowered for children of retired army personnel and current employees.
Benefits you get after joining Pak Army as Soldier:
- Wage and Benefits: Soldiers get a respectable wage as well as a range of benefits, including housing, medical, and transportation allowances.
- Accommodations: Depending on where they are posted, the army offers soldiers lodging options in military colonies or barracks.
- Medical Care: Military hospitals and medical facilities offer troops and their families complete medical and healthcare services.
- Retirement Benefits: After serving a specific number of years, soldiers are eligible for a pension, providing them financial stability after retirement.
- Education: The army provides possibilities for soldiers’ and their kids’ education. Within military facilities, there are schools and colleges where troops may continue their education through a variety of programs.
- Training and skill development: The army makes an investment in the professional growth of its troops by offering a range of training opportunities and programs.
Applying Process & terms for Vacant Job Posts in Pak Army:
The enrollment process for receiving job applications in “Pak Army” will be continued till the last date to apply 26 July 2023. To apply for available vacant job posts, applicants/Job Seekers must follow these steps:
- The Army Registration & Recruitment Centre, Sialkot is where interested parties are invited to send their applications.
- Applications must be submitted by July 26, 2023. Only those who fully satisfy the requirements can submit an application before the deadline.
- In the condition of any queries regarding applying process can be collected from the company’s officials by Phone helpline contact number is 0334 7723080
- Candidates must read the complete applying procedure & detailed eligibility conditions for all vacant job posts officially announced by Pak Army in the below Job Advertisement paper (originally published by newspaper*s in Pakistan).
From this advertisement picture, you can read Applying method, Salary information, Eligibility criteria, Number of vacancies & Required Age, Qualification and Experience, etc
Table of Contents