Jobcity.pk posted a new job alert NAB Jobs 2023 Online Apply | www.nab.gov.pk Jobs
About National Accountability Bureau NAB (Introduction)
The National Accountability Bureau (NAB) is a Pakistani anti-corruption organization. The National Accountability Ordinance was created in 1999 with the goal of eradicating corruption and establishing openness and accountability in public and private sector organizations.
The NAB is a self-governing entity that functions independently of the government. It is in charge of preventing, investigating, and prosecuting corruption crimes involving public officials, legislators, bureaucrats, businesses, and individuals from all walks of life.
Latest Jobs announcement in NAB:
National Accountability Bureau NAB has announced new government job vacancies for all residents of All across Pakistan (All Provinces). Pakistani nationals possessing degree qualifications ranging from Matric, Bachelor are encouraged to apply for newly announced vacant job vacancies. Here, you can see the job spotlight having highlighted information:
|National Accountability Bureau NAB
|All over Pakistan (All Pakistani residents are eligible to apply)
|Last Date to Apply
|27 July 2023
Available new government Job vacancies in NAB:
Candidates having qualifications Matriculation and Bachelor’s Degree are eligible to apply for the following vacant posts:
- (Driver) Assistant Junior Expert – 3
- (Naib Qasid) Assistant Junior Expert – 3
- (Engineer) Junior Expert – 2
- (Assistant Network Administrator) Junior Experts – 2
- (Assistant System Administrator) Junior Experts – 2
- (Land Revenue) Junior Expert – 2
Benefits you get after joining National Accountability Bureau NAB:
- Job Security: The NAB is a well-established entity with a strong emphasis on anti-corruption efforts. As an employee, you can have reasonably steady work with the possibility of long-term professional advancement.
- Professional Development: Working at NAB allows for professional growth and skill upgrading. You can obtain experience by researching corruption cases, doing financial analyses, participating in judicial procedures, and other related areas. This experience may be useful for future professional opportunities.
- Contribution to Society: By working at NAB, you assist to fight corruption and ensure openness and accountability in the public and private sectors. Knowing that you are contributing to the welfare of society may provide a sense of fulfillment and contentment.
- Competitive Salary and Benefits: NAB provides its staff with competitive wages and benefits packages. Depending on the role and seniority level, they may include health insurance, retirement programs, allowances, and other advantages.
Applying Process & terms for Vacant Job Posts in NAB:
The enrollment process for receiving job applications in “National Accountability Bureau NAB” will be continued till the last date to apply 27 July 2023. To apply for available vacant job posts, applicants/Job Seekers must follow these steps:
- Candidates must verify that they satisfy the qualifying criteria before submitting their applications to the department since the selection process will be exclusively based on merit.
- We highly suggest qualified individuals visit the Bureau’s official website, where they may easily get the application forms (the application form is also available in the below job advertisement). These forms must be completed and returned to Deputy Director HR, NAB Multan, Punjab, Pakistan by the deadline.
- Please visit www.nab.gov.pk or just click on the following link: www.nab.gov.pk to view the Application Form. Candidates must provide certified copies of all supporting papers with their application form. Please also keep in mind that the application form is included with the job posting for your convenience.
- In the condition of any queries regarding applying process can be collected from the company’s officials by Phone helpline contact number is 051-111-NAB-NAB (111-622-622)
- Applicants may also send their queries & suggestions to officials of National Accountability Bureau NAB by an Email address is email@example.com
- Candidates must read the complete application procedure & detailed eligibility conditions for all vacant job posts officially announced by National Accountability Bureau NAB in the below Job Advertisement paper (originally published by newspaper*s in Pakistan).
From this advertisement picture, you can read Applying method, Salary information, Eligibility criteria, Number of vacancies & Required Age, Qualification and Experience, etc
Table of Contents