Jobcity.pk posted a new job alert New Govt Jobs in Pakistan Bait Ul Mal 2023 Online Apply
About Pakistan Bait Ul Mal PBM (Introduction)
Pakistan Bait-ul-Mal (PBM) is a Pakistani government agency that was founded to provide social welfare services and financial support to the poor and disadvantaged elements of society. Pakistan’s Ministry of Social Welfare and Special Education established the organization in 1991.
Pakistan Bait-ul-Mal’s major aim is to alleviate poverty, promote social justice, and improve the quality of life for underprivileged persons and communities in Pakistan. PBM accomplishes this through a range of programs and activities geared at meeting marginalized communities’ economic, educational, and healthcare needs.
Latest Jobs announcement in Pakistan Bait Ul Mal PBM:
Pakistan Bait Ul Mal PBM has announced new government job vacancies for all residents of All across Pakistan (All Provinces). Pakistani nationals possessing degree qualifications ranging from Primary, Middle, Matric, Intermediate (FA, FSC, ICS), Bachelor, Master are encouraged to apply for newly announced vacant job vacancies. Here, you can see the job spotlight having highlighted information:
|Department||Pakistan Bait Ul Mal PBM|
|Job Type||Government Job|
|Required Education||Primary, Middle, Matric, Intermediate (FA, FSC, ICS), Bachelor, Master|
|Location Quota||All over Pakistan (All Pakistani residents are eligible to apply)|
|Last Date to Apply||25 September 2023|
Available new government Job vacancies in Pakistan Bait Ul Mal PBM:
Candidates having qualifications Primary, Middle, Matric, Intermediate (FA, FSC, ICS), Bachelor, Master are eligible to apply for the following vacant posts:
- Accounts Clerk
- Computer Instructor
Benefits you get after joining Pakistan Bait Ul Mal PBM:
- PBM is a government organization, which frequently means job security and stability, with regular salary and benefits.
- Government positions in Pakistan often offer attractive pay and compensation packages, including allowances and pension plans.
- PBM may provide possibilities for career advancement and growth inside the firm, allowing employees to develop their talents and take on increasingly substantial tasks over time.
- Working with PBM allows individuals to make a positive influence on the lives of vulnerable and marginalized communities by assisting them in accessing needed services and support.
- Professional Satisfaction: Many employees find fulfillment in their profession when they can contribute to the welfare and well-being of people in need.
- PBM may provide training and skill development opportunities to its personnel in order to improve their talents, particularly in areas such as social work, counseling, and community development.
- Benefits for Health and Welfare: Government positions sometimes include health insurance and other welfare benefits for employees and their families.
- PBM employees may be eligible for pension programs, which provide financial stability after retirement.
- Job Satisfaction: Working for a government agency that focuses on assisting those in need and making a positive impact on society provides many people with job satisfaction.
Applying Process & terms for Vacant Job Posts in Pakistan Bait Ul Mal PBM:
The enrollment process for receiving job applications in “Pakistan Bait Ul Mal PBM” will be continued till the last date to apply 25 September 2023. To apply for available vacant job posts, applicants/Job Seekers must follow these steps:
- Individuals who match the selection requirements are welcome to apply online for their desired post at www.ats.org.pk, the official website of ATS.
- Applicants must deposit the online exam fee at a designated HBL branch to complete the application procedure. When attending the interview, applicants must bring their original documents.
- Please make sure to submit your application within fifteen days after the publication of this advertisement. Local residents will be given preference. Only those candidates who have been shortlisted for an interview will be contacted.
- In the condition of any queries regarding applying process can be collected from the company’s officials by Phone helpline contact number is 061-9330753
- Candidates must read the complete applying procedure & detailed eligibility conditions for all vacant job posts officially announced by Pakistan Bait Ul Mal PBM in the below Job Advertisement paper (originally published by newspaper*s in Pakistan).
From this advertisement picture, you can read Applying method, Salary information, Eligibility criteria, Number of vacancies & Required Age, Qualification and Experience, etc
Table of Contents