Jobcity.pk posted a new job alert PPSC Jobs 2023 Online Apply Form & Advertisement
About Punjab Public Service Commission PPSC (Introduction)
The Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC) is a Pakistani government organization in charge of recruiting and choosing candidates for various government offices and services within the province of Punjab. The commission functions autonomously and independently, ensuring openness, justice, and merit-based hiring for government positions.
The major goal of the Punjab Public Service Commission, established under the provisions of the Punjab Public Service Commission Ordinance, 1978, is to guarantee that the recruiting and selection process for various government positions is carried out in a systematic, efficient, and unbiased manner. The actions of the commission are driven by the ideals of equal opportunity, fairness, and the application of merit-based standards.
Latest Jobs announcement in Punjab Public Service Commission PPSC:
Punjab Public Service Commission PPSC has announced new government job vacancies for all residents of Punjab Province. Pakistani nationals possessing degree qualifications ranging from Intermediate, DAE, Bachelor, Master, FRCS, MBBS, FCPS, MRCP, MS, BS, MD are encouraged to apply for newly announced vacant job vacancies. Here, you can see the job spotlight having highlighted information:
|Punjab Public Service Commission PPSC
|Intermediate, DAE, Bachelor, Master, FRCS, MBBS, FCPS, MRCP, MS, BS, MD
|All over Punjab (All Punjab residents are eligible to apply)
|Last Date to Apply
|06 September 2023
Available new government Job vacancies in PPSC:
Candidates having qualifications Intermediate, DAE, Bachelor, Master, FRCS, MBBS, FCPS, MRCP, MS, BS, MD are eligible to apply for the following vacant posts:
- Agriculture Officer
- Evaluation Officer
- Junior Clerk
- Assistant Chief – SLM
- Assistant Professor
- Assistant Secretary
- Computer Programmer
- District Zakat Officer
- Junior Computer Programmer
- Junior Psychologist
- Project Manager
- Assistant Agronomist
- Economics Statistical Investigator
- Sub Engineer
- Web Developer
- Web Master
Benefits you get after joining Punjab Public Service Commission PPSC:
- Job Security: Government positions, including those available through the PPSC, are normally quite secure. You will have a steady work prospect once you have been selected and appointed to a post.
- Competitive Salary: Government employment frequently offer competitive salary packages based on pay scales. These scales ensure that employees are paid fairly for their job, experience, and credentials.
- Pension and Retirement Benefits: Pension plans and retirement benefits are typically available to government employees. This guarantees financial security during your retirement years.
- Medical Facilities: Many government employment give employees and their families with access to comprehensive medical facilities as well as health insurance coverage.
- Housing Allowance: Depending on their employment and location, government employees may be eligible for housing allowances to help with living expenses.
- Government employees are eligible to a variety of leaves, including yearly leave, sick leave, maternity/paternity leave, and more.
Applying Process & terms for Vacant Job Posts in PPSC:
The enrollment process for receiving job applications in “Punjab Public Service Commission PPSC” will be continued till the last date to apply 06 September 2023. To apply for available vacant job posts, applicants/Job Seekers must follow these steps:
- Please go to https://www.ppsc.gop.pk/ to view the Punjab Public Service Commission’s (PPSC) official website. Once there, look for and select the “Apply Online” button. This will provide you with access to a complete list of available employment openings. Choose the precise position in which you are interested and check the complete application procedure, which is readily provided on the website.
- To complete the application procedure, you must fill out an online form, provide all relevant information, and submit the required papers. It is also necessary to download the Challan Form, which will aid in the payment of the Application Processing Fee. Please ensure that all supporting documents are properly scanned and submitted.
- The PPSC recruiting process consists of various stages, including the release of the advertisement, application submission, preliminary examination, main examination, interview/personality test, document verification, final selection, and appointment. Each stage is painstakingly planned to ensure a fair and transparent selection process.
- We strongly advise all applicants to carefully read the guidelines on the PPSC website and to meet the deadlines. If you want any additional assistance or explanation, please do not hesitate to contact the appropriate authorities.
From this advertisement picture, you can read Applying method, Salary information, Eligibility criteria, Number of vacancies & Required Age, Qualification and Experience, etc
Table of Contents