Jobcity.pk posted a new job alert Punjab Police Jobs 2024 Online Apply Form | Punjabpolice.gov.pk
About Punjab Police (Introduction)
the Punjab Police is one of the law enforcement agencies in Pakistan responsible for law and order situation in Punjab Province; the most populous province in the country.
Latest Jobs announcement in Punjab Police:
Punjab Police has announced new government job vacancies for all residents of All across Punjab Province. Pakistani nationals possessing degree qualifications ranging from Matric, Intermediate (FA, FSC, ICS) are encouraged to apply for newly announced vacant job vacancies. Here, you can see the job spotlight having highlighted information:
|Matric, Intermediate (FA, FSC, ICS)
|All over Pakistan (All Pakistani residents are eligible to apply)
|Last Date to Apply
|17 February 2024
Available new government Job vacancies in Punjab Police:
Candidates having qualifications EEE are eligible to apply for the following vacant posts:
- Police Constables
- Lady Constables
- Driver Constables
- Traffic Assistants
Eligibility Conditions to become Constables (Male or Female):
- To qualify to become a Constable or Lady Constable, you must meet a specific criterion. Let us analyze them for you in detail.
- First, the age range for applicants is from 18 to 22 years. On the other hand, if you are of De-excluded areas, you have a chance to apply up to the age of 25.
- Second, the height in question for male candidates should be at least 5 feet 7 inches. However, if you are a member of a De-excluded Area, this height requirement is slightly lower, at 5 feet 5 inches. Women should be at least 5 feet 2 inches tall.
- There is also a chest measurement requirement for men only. The chest size should be between 33 and 34.5 inches. On the other hand, for De-excluded Areas, the range is a little lower as it is between 31 and 32.5 inches.
- On education, you will require at least 50% pass marks in Matric
Eligibility Conditions to become Driver Constable:
- Since to be a Driver Constable, there are various needs that one needs to have.
- Age Range: You should be aged between 21 and 30 years. Individuals who are young and vibrant are welcome to our team.
- Height: For the males, the minimum height requirement is 5 feet 7 inches (5 feet 5 inches in the specified areas). A minimum height of 5 feet 2 inches is required for females. We strive toward having an imposing posture of our officers.
- Chest Measurements: This applies only to males. Your chest should be 33 to 34.5 inches (31 to 32.5 inches for the specific areas). Our policemen should be physically fit and ready to enforce as soon as they are sent to the field.
- Education: At least, a qualification of Matriculation should be obtained. Moreover, LTV Driving License is required to be valid. It means that we do all we can do to ensure that our officers are armed with the necessary information on how to make sure that they know how to use the vehicles for their operations safely.
- Race: A male candidate should be able to run 1.6 kilometers in 6 minutes. We are interested in the speed and stamina and
- Running: A 1.6-kilometer run should be done by female candidates in under 10 minutes. Fitness and endurance are preferred in all officers.
- In case you meet these criteria, it means that you are on a path to becoming a part of our Driver Constable team of determined individuals. Therefore, tie your shoes and prepare for an exciting law job.
Eligibility Conditions to become Driver Constable:
- Hey there! Speaking of the eligibility criteria, if you want to be a Traffic Assistant, then you have to meet these conditions.Let’s break it down:
- To begin with, we have limits our age between 18 and 22 years. Thus, if you find yourself in this bracket you are the go.
- Moving on, for all the male population, we need a height of 5 feet 7 inches and above. Don’t worry ladies we got you also. For the female, the minimum acceptable height is 5’ 2”.
- I want to shift gears now to chest measurements; however, this is only for the men. We should have a chest which should range from 33 to 34.5 inches. Well, get down there and pump them pecs at the gym!
- Turning to education, we need a matriculation certificate which must be secured in the second division. Therefore, be sure not to be left without studying.
- Finally, we have some running issues. As for the men, you will have to take 1.6 kilometers away in 6 minutes. Ladies, you got a little more time as you’ll run the same distance in 10 minutes.
- So, there you have it! Meeting such eligibility criteria, you can become a Traffic Assistant. All the best and it is now time for you to prepare for those races.
Benefits you get after joining Punjab Police:
- Job Security: Government jobs, such as being on the police force, have a very high level of job security.
- Salary and Allowances: Police officers are paid a wage including several allowances that could include housing allowance, medical alowance and so on.
- Healthcare Benefits: Free medical services in the health centres as well as also medical benefits to the officer and some of theirs relatives like spouse or children.
- Pension and Retirement Benefits: The police force usually has a pension plan which the officer is provided with after retirement, assuring their financial security.
- Training and Development: The provision of many developmental programs and also advanced training for improved skills and knowledge.
- Housing Facilities: Some government works can be offered accommodation through the subsidized or it may also be provided by the Government itself and sometimes some of the jobs in this government such like police department are also given with accommodations.
Applying Process & terms for Vacant Job Posts in Punjab Police:
The enrollment process for receiving job applications in “Punjab Police” will be continued till the last date to apply February 17 2024. To apply for available vacant job posts, applicants/Job Seekers must follow these steps:
- In order to become a part of the Punjab police, you would have to use your own judgment to download the application form manually from the official website Punjabpolice.gov.pk. Remember that the last date of submission for these applications is 17 February 2024. Remember to apply with the Rs. 200/- with each form.
- At the time of application using the Application Form, verify copies of cnic, Domicile, Educational Certificates, Driving Licenses and Recent photographs should be attached with the application form. Such documents are fundamental for your file.
- Therefore, do not rush; collect the required information and submit your application before the deadline. Good luck!
- Candidates must read the complete applying procedure & detailed eligibility conditions for all vacant job posts officially announced by Punjab Police in the below Job Advertisement paper (originally published by newspaper*s in Pakistan).
From this advertisement picture, you can read Applying method, Salary information, Eligibility criteria, Number of vacancies & Required Age, Qualification and Experience, etc
Table of Contents