Jobcity.pk posted a new job alert New Govt Jobs 2024 in Ministry of Commerce Pakistan
About Ministry of Commerce Pakistan (Introduction)
The Ministry of Commerce in Pakistan is a state department which seeks to develop policies for trade and commerce activities within the country. It has a crucial role to play in stimulating economic development by enabling trade, both domestically and globally. Remember, however that things could have been altered or advanced since then; it is wise to use newer sources for up-to-date information.
Latest Jobs announcement in Ministry of Commerce Pakistan:
Ministry of Commerce Pakistan has announced new government job vacancies for all residents of All across Pakistan (All Provinces). Pakistani nationals possessing degree qualifications ranging from ACCA, Bachelor, CA, Intermediate, LLB, Master are encouraged to apply for newly announced vacant job vacancies. Here, you can see the job spotlight having highlighted information:
|Ministry of Commerce Pakistan
|ACCA, Bachelor, CA, Intermediate, LLB, Master
|All over Pakistan (All Pakistani residents are eligible to apply)
|Last Date to Apply
|29 January 2024
Available new government Job vacancies in Ministry of Commerce Pakistan:
Candidates having qualifications ACCA, Bachelor, CA, Intermediate, LLB, Master are eligible to apply for the following vacant posts:
- Content Writer
- Admin/Finance Associate
- Research Associate
- Trade Facilitation Expert
- Web Developer
- Legal Expert
- Logistics Expert
Benefits you get after joining Ministry of Commerce Pakistan:
- Salary and Allowances:
- Salary that depends on the employee’s grade and position.
- Different allowances such as house rent, medical and transportation.
- Job Security:
- Government jobs usually have permanent positions and strict employment laws which imply job security.
- Pension and Retirement Benefits:
- Availability of a pension plan or provident fund for retirement benefits.
- Healthcare Benefits:
- Medical insurances of the employee and their dependents.
- Training and Development:
- Prospects for professional development and training programs targeted to improving abilities and knowledge.
Applying Process & terms for Vacant Job Posts in Ministry of Commerce Pakistan:
The enrollment process for receiving job applications in “Ministry of Commerce Pakistan” will be continued till the last date to apply 29 January 2024. To apply for available vacant job posts, applicants/Job Seekers must follow these steps:
- If you meet the requirements mentioned above and are interested in applying for any position, please visit the Ministry’s website at https: //www.commerce.gov.pk/.
- Please note that a general age relaxation of five years has been incorporated in the above-mentioned age limit column. Any further relaxation in the age limit will be allowed as per rules framed by Government of Pakistan.
- Shortlisted candidates will be required to bring original documents along with a set of attested copies issued by HEC during the interview as degrees/certificates. The prescribed form should be filled and the applications are to reach within 15 days after publication of vacancy.
- Candidates must read the complete applying procedure & detailed eligibility conditions for all vacant job posts officially announced by Ministry of Commerce Pakistan in the below Job Advertisement paper (originally published by newspaper*s in Pakistan).
From this advertisement picture, you can read Applying method, Salary information, Eligibility criteria, Number of vacancies & Required Age, Qualification and Experience, etc
Table of Contents