Jobcity.pk posted a new job alert Ministry of Defence New Govt Jobs 2024 in Pakistan
About Ministry of Defence (Introduction)
A country may have a government organization known as the Ministry of Defence or MoD, which is in charge with overseeing and implementing defence policies and operations. Security of the state and protecting national interests is its main duty by having a powerful defense force always on alert. The institutional structure and roles of a Ministry of Defence may differ from country to country, but generally, it represents an important national institution which plays a major role in ensuring the security and defense properties nation.
Latest Jobs announcement in Ministry of Defence:
Ministry of Defence has announced new government job vacancies for all residents of All across Pakistan (All Provinces). Pakistani nationals possessing degree qualifications ranging from Matric, Intermediate (FA, FSC, ICS), Bachelor are encouraged to apply for newly announced vacant job vacancies. Here, you can see the job spotlight having highlighted information:
|Ministry of Defence
|Matric, Intermediate (FA, FSC, ICS), Bachelor
|All over Pakistan (All Pakistani residents are eligible to apply)
|Last Date to Apply
|12 February 2024
Available new government Job vacancies in Ministry of Defence:
Candidates having qualifications Matric, Intermediate (FA, FSC, ICS), Bachelor are eligible to apply for the following vacant posts:
- Assistant (BS-15)
- Lower Division Clerk (BS-09)
- Assistant Director (BS-17)
- Upper Division Clerk (BS-11)
- Security Sub Inspector (BS-14)
- Security Supervisor (BS-07)
- Sub Inspector (BS-14)
- Technical Monitoring Staff (BS-09)
- Traffic Analyst (BS-14)
- Operator Special (BS-09)
- Security Assistant Sub Inspector (BS-09)
- Traffic Analyst Supervisor (BS-16)
Benefits you get after joining Ministry of Defence:
- Competitive Salary: The positions in the government are also relatively competitive since they provide good pay. This includes the leaders of the defence organizations as well. The wages are usually arranged in terms of dignity, specific experience and scope.
- Job Security: Citizen and military professionals that work for the Ministry of Defence also have a high rate of security in their jobs. Stability and immunity from unauthorised dismissals accompanied what was being in the government makes work.
- These retirement packages provide funds for a lifelong support with regular stipends that come after many years at work.
- Healthcare Benefits: Depending on their qualifications and position at the Ministry of Defence, employees may enjoy some full range healthcare that consists of several programs such as medical dental, dental, vision among others. Such can contribute to the general feeling of wellness.
Applying Process & terms for Vacant Job Posts in Ministry of Defence:
The enrollment process for receiving job applications in “Ministry of Defence” will be continued till the last date to apply 25 September 2023. To apply for available vacant job posts, applicants/Job Seekers must follow these steps:
- The website located at www.recruitments.com.pk provides the online avenue through which candidates can apply for their For every vacancy including a full detailed job description on the website is also available.
- Only candidates who make it in the through short listing process will be invited for interview and written test. Also, it is important for you to be aware that the deposited fee is not refundable and non-transferable.
- We hereby public notice to you that no TA/DA allowance is provided for test interviews.
- The detailed processes for making an online application have been provided within the advert below and that is why I urge you to re-read this advertisement in order not to miss any important details
- Mind you that application closes on 12th February, 2024.
- Candidates must read the complete applying procedure & detailed eligibility conditions for all vacant job posts officially announced by Ministry of Defence in the below Job Advertisement paper (originally published by newspaper*s in Pakistan).
From this advertisement picture, you can read Applying method, Salary information, Eligibility criteria, Number of vacancies & Required Age, Qualification and Experience, etc
Table of Contents