Jobcity.pk posted a new job alert KPK Police Jobs 2023 Online Apply for Male/Female Constables
About KPK Police (Introduction)
The Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Police (KPK Police) is the law enforcement organization in charge of preserving peace and order in Pakistan’s Khyber Pakhtunkhwa province. Khyber Pakhtunkhwa is one of Pakistan’s four provinces, located in the country’s northwest.
The KPK Police is tasked with preventing and detecting crimes, preserving public order, and ensuring the safety and security of the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa people. It is administratively controlled by the provincial government and is led by the Inspector General of Police (IGP).
Latest Jobs announcement in KPK Police:
Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Police has announced new government job vacancies for all residents of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa KPK Provinces. Pakistani nationals possessing degree qualifications ranging from Middle, Matric are encouraged to apply for newly announced vacant job vacancies. Here, you can see the job spotlight having highlighted information:
|Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Police
|All over Khyber Pakhtunkhwa KPK (All KPK residents are eligible to apply)
|Last Date to Apply
|20 July 2023
Available new government Job vacancies in KPK Police:
Candidates having qualifications Middle, Matric are eligible to apply for the following vacant posts:
- Lady Constables (Salary Scale BPS-07)
- Police Constables (Salary Scale BPS-07)
Eligibility Criteria for these Constable Vacancies:
1 – Eligibility Criteria for Male Constables:
- Education: Candidates must have successfully completed Matriculation, or Middle School for Minorities from Merged Districts. This guarantees that individuals have the educational background required to flourish in the profession.
- Age Limit: Applicants must be between the ages of 18 and 25. The age limit is raised to 30 years for Minorities in Merged Districts. This ensures a wide pool of candidates and equitable opportunities for everybody.
- Height: Male Police Constables must be at least 5 feet 7 inches tall to be considered for the position. This criterion ensures that persons have the physical stature required to carry out their jobs successfully and commandingly.
- Chest Requirement: Candidates must have a chest measurement that falls between 33 and 34.5 inches. These criteria guarantee that persons have the necessary physical strength and endurance for the physically demanding nature of police employment.
- Running: Physical fitness is an important element of the job, and candidates must demonstrate their ability to reach the requirements necessary. Male Police Constable hopefuls must run a mile in 7 minutes. To suit special regional circumstances, the distance for Minorities of Newly Merged Districts is lowered to one kilometer.
2 – Eligibility Criteria for Female Constables:
Certain eligibility conditions must be met in order to become a female police constable. These criteria ensure that candidates have the qualifications and physical ability to carry out the tasks of a police constable:
- Education: Candidates must first have completed their schooling up to the Matriculation level, or Middle School in Merged Districts. This educational criterion guarantees that candidates have the appropriate knowledge and abilities for the role.
- Age Limit: There are also age limitations in place. Candidates must be between the ages of 18 and 25, with a small age limit of 30 in Merged Districts. This age limit guarantees that candidates are of sufficient age to manage the obligations and challenges of being a police constable.
- Height: Physical characteristics are also considered. Candidates must be at least 5 feet 1 inch tall in order to have the physical presence required for the role. Furthermore, the chest measurement should be between 33 and 34.5 inches to indicate a healthy and fit body.
- Running Race: Finally, candidates must demonstrate their physical fitness by running a 1-kilometer timed course. For the majority of candidates, this implies finishing the run in 7 minutes. The time limit is extended to 9 minutes for individuals in Newly Merged Districts. This qualification guarantees that candidates have the stamina and endurance to meet the job’s physical demands.
Benefits you get after joining KPK Police as Constable:
- Job Security: If you are selected and join the KPK Police as a constable, the government will give you with job security. Subject to satisfactory performance and obedience to the force’s laws and regulations, you will have a steady job opportunity.
- Competitive Salary and Allowances: Constables in the KPK Police receive a competitive salary based on the government’s pay scales. In addition to your base wage, you may be eligible for additional benefits such as housing, medical, and transportation allowances.
- Pension and Retirement Benefits: You will be eligible for a pension plan as a government employee. After serving the appropriate number of years, you may be eligible for a pension upon retirement, assuring financial security in your post-service life.
- Health and Medical Services: KPK Police provides health and medical services to its employees in general. Medical coverage for yourself and your dependents, access to government hospitals, and payment for medical expenses are all possibilities.
- Leaves and Holidays: According to KPK Police regulations, constables are entitled to annual leave as well as various types of leave like as sick leave, casual leave, and maternity/paternity leave. You can use your vacation time to attend to personal concerns or to rest and unwind.
Applying Process & terms for Vacant Job Posts in KPK Police:
The enrollment process for receiving job applications in “Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Police” will be continued till the last date to apply 20 July 2023. To apply for available vacant job posts, applicants/Job Seekers must follow these steps:
- To apply for KPK Police jobs, please use our simple online application system, which may be accessed via the official ETEA website at www.etea.edu.pk. The online form will be available for submission until July 20th, 2023.
- We respectfully suggest that ambitious candidates who choose the convenience of online applications follow the application procedure described in the advertisement and on the ETEA website. All educational documents must be scanned and uploaded as part of the application procedure.
- We respectfully suggest that the Application Processing Fee be paid via the auto-generated Online Challan Form to ensure the smooth processing of applications.
- Candidates can rest certain that they will receive timely updates about the tests/interviews via SMS. Furthermore, ETEA will post Roll Number Slips on the ETEA website, which will include important information such as test dates, times, and locations.
- In the condition of any queries regarding applying process can be collected from the company’s officials by Phone helpline contact number is +92-91-9210457
- Applicants may also send their queries & suggestions to officials of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Police by an Email address is email@example.com
- Candidates must read the complete applying procedure & detailed eligibility conditions for all vacant job posts officially announced by Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Police in the below Job Advertisement paper (originally published by newspaper*s in Pakistan).
From this advertisement picture, you can read Applying method, Salary information, Eligibility criteria, Number of vacancies & Required Age, Qualification and Experience, etc
Table of Contents