Jobcity.pk posted a new job alert Join Pak Army New Sipahi Govt Jobs 2024 Online Form
About Pakistan Army (Introduction)
The Pakistan Army is the major land warfare branch of the Pakistan Armed Forces. It was established in 1947 after the partition of British India, that resulted in Pakistan becoming an independent state. Starting from its inception, the Pakistan Army has been a pivotal player in defense, national security and in assisting civil authorities during emergencies.
Latest Jobs announcement in Pakistan Army:
Pakistan Army has announced new government job vacancies for all residents of All across Pakistan (All Provinces). Pakistani nationals possessing degree qualifications ranging from Primary, Middle, Matric, Intermediate (FA, FSC, ICS), Bachelor, Master are encouraged to apply for newly announced vacant job vacancies. Here, you can see the job spotlight having highlighted information:
|Primary, Middle, Matric, Intermediate (FA, FSC, ICS), Bachelor, Master
|All over Pakistan (All Pakistani residents are eligible to apply)
|Last Date to Apply
|05 May 2024
Available new government Job vacancies in Pakistan Army:
Candidates having qualifications Primary, Middle, Matric, Intermediate (FA, FSC, ICS), Bachelor, Master are eligible to apply for the following vacant posts:
- Junior Commissioned Officers (Naib Khateeb)
- Soldier Clerk
- Soldier Driver
- Nursing Assistant
- Sanitary Worker
- Sipahi Cook
Eligibility Conditions for these Job vacancies in Pakistan Army:
Eligibility Criteria for Junior Commissioned Officer (Naib Khateeb):
- We are at the moment looking for male applicants whether married or not to join us as Junior Commissioned Officers (Naib khateeb). If you’re Pakistani from Gilgit Baltistan or AJK then this opportunity might be just right for you.
- For the ones in the fresh candidates, we’re looking for those aged 20-28 years old. Nevertheless, you are able to submit an application if you are already in another role providing you are between the ages of 22 and 35 years.
- When it comes to educational requirements, we seek candidates with Dars-e-Nizami from Deni Madaris (recognized by HEC), FA, FSc or their equivalent. If you’re a Hafiz e Quran or have a fluency in spoken Arabic it will surely put you ahead.
- In such a case, you should fit our criteria and be prepared to start this fun challenge. Join us and be our teammate.
Eligibility Criteria for Soldiers (Sipahi) GD / Sipahi Military Police:
- To join the ranks of the Soldiers (Sipahi) GD/Sipahi Military Police, here are the requirements you need to meet:It is time to act.
- Gender: Only males can be appointed to this position.
- Marital Status: Whether you’re married or not, you can still apply.
- Height: Stand at 5 foot 6 inches to be eligible for this role.
- Age Limit for Civilians: If you are a civilian, your age should be from 17.5 years to 23 years. However, there are some age relaxation provisions for different quotas so be aware with them.
- Height for Military Police: Eager to join the Military Police, you must reach a height of 5 feet 8 inches now.
- Educational Qualifications: We welcome candidates with diverse educational backgrounds. Regardless of whether you have done Matriculation, Intermediate, or hold a Bachelor’s degree, you are eligible to apply.
- Note: If you have a genuine LTV Driving License, we have good news! You will be given a two-year age relaxation in the upper age limit.
- That is why if you satisfy the following conditions and have the desire to serve your homeland, do not be late to apply. Come and join us in this dignified profession where you can make change!
Eligibility Criteria for Nursing assistant:
- Hey there! If you would love to join the nursing assistant field, here is what to do. Don’t worry; it is not that complex.
- The impending opportunity is for men only, married or unmarried.
- So, let’s turn to age. To be accepted, you must be between 17.5 and 23 years of age. Our goal is to guarantee that you’re at the appropriate stage in life to assume this role.
- By the way, we have a height requirement as well. You must be at least 5 feet 6 inches. Therefore, we must have you within the physical proximity to meet the demands of the position.
- Finally, in terms of education, we require candidates with a Pre-Medical background in FSc. What’s even better if you have higher qualifications! We’ll definitely add some bonus points.
- Therefore, if these conditions are met, be sure to contact us. Become a part of our team as a nursing assistant and see a change in people’s lives. Apply now!
Eligibility Criteria for Clerk:
- Hey there! If you want to be clerk, here are the qualifying criteria you need to fulfil. So, listen up!
- Let’s get this straight: this chance is for the guys regardless of whether you’re a ‘mr’ or ‘mr and mrs’. Sorry, ladies, this one is for men only!
- Now, let’s talk age. In order to be eligible, you need to be between 17.5 and 23. We need the young, not too young or too old blood, you understand?
- And height matter as well! We need candidates who are at least one meter and eighty-five centimeters tall. Then, if you are short, this may not be for you.
- Last, education. The applicant must have any form of high school education certificate and score a C-. We want our clerks to have a strong educational foundation but the applicant does not need to be a Ph.D. holder.
- And that is that! If you do not fall into any of these categories you will be turned down as a clerk. All the best, and may the odds be forever in your favor!
Eligibility Criteria for Cook:
- Do you like to be a cook? Here are the eligibility criteria you need to meet:The findings of the study indicate that the participants had contradictory attitudes to some extent.
- Gender/Marital Status: This opportunity is meant exclusively for males, whether married or unmarried. We are concerned with providing equal chances for each one.
- Age Limit: In order to apply for this position, you should be from 17.5 to 23 years old. Young people act as a breeze of fresh air in the cooking industry for their vitality and drive.
- Minimum Height: The minimum standing height is 5 feet 3 inches. This guarantees you that our kitchen will be convenient for you to work in.
- Educational Requirements: We require that candidates are on the junior high school level or higher Although formal education is important, we also place emphasis on practical skills and a love of cooking.
- You should consider applying for the cook position if you fulfill these requirements. Join us now and enjoy an adventure of our mouth-watering foods!
Eligibility Criteria for Junior Commissioned Officer (Naib Khateeb):
- Hey there! If you are interested in becoming a sanitary worker, here are the criteria of eligibility that you have to satisfy. Don’t stress, it’s not difficult!
- Please note that only single males are eligible for this job opportunity. So, ladies, my apologies for that!
- As far as the age is concerned, you must be between 17.5 years and 35 years old. Before we agree on this role, we need to make sure that you’re at the right stage in life.
- Now, let’s discuss size. We are searching candidates who have a minimum height of 5 feet 3 inches. It is important for us that you can smoothly perform the jobs related to this field.
- Finally, as for education, what is needed is completion of primary school. We think that having a basic education is imperative for this role.
- so, if you fit this profile, carry on with ease! Prepare yourself to join our team of devoted sanitary staff and help us improve our society.
Benefits you get after joining Pakistan Army:
- Salary and Allowances: Soldiers in Pakistan army earn competitive salaries, and among these allowances houses allowance, medical allowance and special duties allowance are included.
- Healthcare: Holistic medical and dental services are rendered to army officers and their families via Army hospitals and healthcare institutions. It covers also treatment for wounds obtain during service and periodic medical examinations.
- Housing Facilities: The Pakistan Army provides the accommodation to its staff on their level of rank and their posting location either in its headquarter (barracks) or (the colonies of military housing).
- Education Opportunities: The army provides education options for both officers and non-commissioned officers. It includes subsidized education for children of army personnel studying in army-run schools and colleges as well as scholarships for higher education in the civilian institutions.
- Pension and Retirement Benefits: Once an army personnel has retired, he/she will be eligible for pensions and benefits for his/her retirement, giving them and their families financial security in their post service years.
- Insurance Coverage: Army members and their families are insured with policies that pay out in case of injury, disability, or death which are work-related.
Applying Process & terms for Vacant Job Posts in Pakistan Army:
The enrollment process for receiving job applications in “Pakistan Army” will be continued till the last date to apply 05 May 2024. To apply for available vacant job posts, applicants/Job Seekers must follow these steps:
- Pakistani nationals who desire to apply for any of the above job vacancy*s may have to apply through an officially declared online platform/portal by Pakistan Army which can be reached by Clicking Here (FOR APPLYING ONLINE) OR by searching / Browsing www.joinpakarmy.gov.pk
- Candidates must read the complete applying procedure & detailed eligibility conditions for all vacant job posts officially announced by Pakistan Army in the below Job Advertisement paper (originally published by newspaper*s in Pakistan).
From this advertisement picture, you can read Applying method, Salary information, Eligibility criteria, Number of vacancies & Required Age, Qualification and Experience, etc
Table of Contents