Jobcity.pk posted a new job alert PAEC New Govt Jobs in Pakistan Atomic Energy 2023
About Pakistan Atomic Energy Commission PAEC (Introduction)
The Pakistan Atomic Energy Commission (PAEC) is a governmental organisation in Pakistan that is in charge of nuclear energy and nuclear technology research and development. It was formed in 1956 under the Atomic Energy Act and is governed by the Government of Pakistan.
The core goals of PAEC are the peaceful use of nuclear energy for socioeconomic development, safeguarding the safety and security of nuclear installations and materials, and developing indigenous nuclear technological skills.
Latest Jobs announcement in Atomic Energy:
Pakistan Atomic Energy Commission PAEC has announced new government job vacancies for all residents of All across Pakistan (All Provinces). Pakistani nationals possessing degree qualifications ranging from Matric, DAE, Bachelor, Master, Nursing Diploma are encouraged to apply for newly announced vacant job vacancies. Here, you can see the job spotlight having highlighted information:
|Pakistan Atomic Energy Commission PAEC
|Matric, DAE, Bachelor, Master, Nursing Diploma
|All over Pakistan (All Pakistani residents are eligible to apply)
|Last Date to Apply
|27 July 2023
Available new government Job vacancies in Atomic Energy:
Candidates having qualifications Matriculation, Nursing Diploma, BSc Nursing, and MSc Nursing Qualification are eligible to apply for the following vacant posts:
- Nurse (SPS-06)
- Tech-II Medical (SPS-03)
- Driver – III (SPS-02)
Benefits you get after joining Pakistan Atomic Energy Commission PAEC:
A employment with the Pakistan Atomic Energy Commission (PAEC) might provide various advantages. While exact perks may vary depending on the role and degree of employment, the following are some potential benefits of working with PAEC:
- Competitive Salary and Benefits: PAEC provides its employees with competitive wages and benefit packages. These may include a base salary, allowances, health insurance, pension plans, and other benefits.
- Employment Security: Because PAEC is a government organisation, it offers a higher level of employment security than the private sector. Employees are largely safe from layoffs or downsizing.
- Professional Development: PAEC places a high focus on its workers’ professional development. It provides a variety of training programmes, workshops, and skill building opportunities to keep staff up to speed on the latest advances in nuclear science and technology.
- Research and Innovation: PAEC fosters an atmosphere suitable to research and innovation. Employees can participate in cutting-edge research initiatives and help to enhance nuclear science, technology, and applications.
- Opportunities for Growth: PAEC has a defined career development framework that allows staff to grow and advance within the organisation. Employees can advance their careers by receiving promotions and higher-level jobs depending on their performance and knowledge.
Applying Process & terms for Vacant Job Posts in Atomic Energy:
The enrollment process for receiving job applications in “Pakistan Atomic Energy Commission PAEC” will be continued till the last date to apply 27 July 2023. To apply for available vacant job posts, applicants/Job Seekers must follow these steps:
- Candidates who match the aforementioned service requirements are encouraged to apply by sending their job applications to the Administrator, GINUM, headquartered on Sialkot Road in Gujranwala.
- Please keep in mind that the application deadline is fifteen (15) days from the date of publication of this Public Notice.
- It is vital to note that applicants who do not match the stipulated requirements may have their candidature cancelled at any point, without explanation.
- In addition, the organisation has the right to shortlist and invite only the most qualified individuals for tests and interviews.
- Please be advised that no travel or daily allowance will be offered to applicants who take the exam or interview.
- We sincerely ask that all interested applicants follow the directions above and submit their applications properly.
- In the condition of any queries regarding applying process can be collected from the company’s officials by Phone helpline contact number is (+92 51) 9209032-37
- Candidates must read the complete applying procedure & detailed eligibility conditions for all vacant job posts officially announced by Pakistan Atomic Energy Commission PAEC in the below Job Advertisement paper (originally published by newspaper*s in Pakistan).
From this advertisement picture, you can read Applying method, Salary information, Eligibility criteria, Number of vacancies & Required Age, Qualification and Experience, etc
Table of Contents