Jobcity.pk posted a new job alert New Govt Jobs in Punjab Environment Protection Department 2023
About Punjab Environment Protection Department (Introduction)
In the Pakistani province of Punjab, there is a government organisation called the Punjab Environment Protection Department (EPD). It is in charge of managing, preserving, and safeguarding the environment in Punjab. The department’s main goals are to guarantee sustainable development and raise environmental standards for Punjab’s citizens’ wellbeing.
Latest Jobs announcement in Punjab Environment Protection Department:
Punjab Environment Protection Department has announced new government job vacancies for all residents of Punjab Province. Pakistani nationals possessing relevant degree qualifications are encouraged to apply for newly announced vacant job vacancies. Here, you can see the job spotlight having highlighted information:
|Punjab Environment Protection Department
|Relevant Qualification (as per job advertisement)
|All over Punjab (All Punjab residents are eligible to apply)
|Last Date to Apply
|15 June 2023
Available new government Job vacancies in Punjab Environment Protection Department:
Candidates can apply for these vacant job post:
- Assistant Director – Environmental Information
Applying Process & terms for Vacant Job Posts in Punjab Environment Protection Department:
The enrollment process for receiving job applications in “Punjab Environment Protection Department” will be continued till the last date to apply 15 June 2023. To apply for available vacant job posts, applicants/Job Seekers must follow these steps:
- Pakistani nationals who desire to apply for any of the above job vacancy*s may have to apply through an officially declared online platform/portal by Punjab Environment Protection Department which can be reached by Clicking Here (FOR APPLYING ONLINE) OR by searching / Browsing www.jobs.punjab.gov.pk
- In the condition of any queries regarding applying process can be collected from the company’s officials by Phone helpline contact number is (042) 99232227
- Candidates must read the complete applying procedure & detailed eligibility conditions for all vacant job posts officially announced by Punjab Environment Protection Department in the below Job Advertisement paper (originally published by newspaper*s in Pakistan).
Benefits of Joining Punjab Environment Protection Department:
There are several advantages to joining the Punjab Environment Protection Department, and they should be taken into account. These advantages include possibilities for networking and collaboration, job stability, a competitive wage, perks, and allowances; work-life balance; professional advancement and development; and job satisfaction.
- Job stability is one of the biggest benefits of working for the government. Government employment offers stability and is less prone to layoffs than jobs in the private sector. Government employment also frequently offers competitive pay and regular raises in pay based on performance and experience.
- Employees of the Punjab Environment Protection Department are entitled to a number of benefits and allowances, including housing benefits, medical insurance, pension plans, and provident funds. Moreover, with defined working hours, weekends off, and significant annual leave and holidays, government jobs frequently offer a better work-life balance.
- According on performance and qualifications, the Punjab Environment Protection Department may provide possibilities for professional development and career progress through training programmes, workshops, and promotions. As you help to safeguard sustainable development, preserve the environment, and build a better future, working in the environmental sector can make you feel satisfied and fulfilled.
- You have the chance to improve society by advancing environmental knowledge, putting environmental policies into action, and tackling environmental problems by working for the Punjab Environment Protection Department. Additionally, government agencies frequently offer chances for networking with and working alongside experts in the same industry, which can strengthen your professional contacts and create new prospects.
From this advertisement picture, you can read Applying method, Salary information, Eligibility criteria, Number of vacancies & Required Age, Qualification and Experience, etc
Table of Contents