Jobcity.pk posted a new job alert Punjab Health Department New Govt Jobs 2023
About Punjab Health Department (Introduction)
The Primary and Secondary Healthcare Department (P&SHD) provides the community with high-quality healthcare services through a system of service delivery that is effective, efficient, equitable, culturally appropriate, economical, and sustainable. Through access to necessary health services, P&SHD seeks to promote the health and quality of life of everyone, but especially that of women and children.
Latest Jobs announcement in Punjab Health Department:
Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department Punjab has announced new government job vacancies for all residents of Punjab Province. Pakistani nationals possessing degree qualifications ranging from Intermediate, Bachelor, Master, MBBS, DAE, Nursing Diploma, ACMA, MBA, Relevant Diploma, ACCA are encouraged to apply for newly announced vacant job vacancies. Here, you can see the job spotlight having highlighted information:
|Department||Punjab Health Department|
|Job Type||Government Job|
|Required Education||Intermediate, Bachelor, Master, MBBS, DAE, Nursing Diploma, ACMA, MBA, Relevant Diploma, ACCA|
|Location Quota||All over Punjab (All Punjab residents are eligible to apply)|
|Last Date to Apply||25 January 2023|
Available new government Job vacancies in Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department Punjab:
Candidates having qualifications Intermediate, Bachelor, Master, MBBS, DAE, Nursing Diploma, ACMA, MBA, Relevant Diploma, ACCA are eligible to apply for the following vacant posts:
- Deputy Directors Civil
- Female Care Takers
- Deputy Directors Audit & Accounts
- Deputy Directors Architecture
- Charge Nurses
- Medical Officers
- Budget & Accounts Officer
- Planning Assistants
Male and female applicants who are residents of Punjab Province are both welcome to apply. Applying is encouraged for transgender people. These roles are non-transferable and post-specific.
Applying Process & terms for Vacant Job Posts:
The enrollment process for receiving job applications in “Punjab Health Department” will be continued till the last date to apply 25 January 2023. To apply for available vacant job posts, applicants/Job Seekers must follow these steps:
- Pakistani nationals who desire to apply for any of the above job vacancy*s may have to apply through an officially declared online platform/portal by Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department Punjab which can be reached by Clicking Here (FOR APPLYING ONLINE) OR by searching / Browsing https://onlinejobs.pshealthpunjab.gov.pk
- The career notice also specifies the upper age limit for these positions. There will be a broad relaxation of the maximum age limit. According to the 2004 Contract Appointment Policy, this position is contract-based. Male and female individuals of both sexes are applicable.
- In the condition of any queries regarding applying process can be collected from the company’s officials by Phone helpline contact number is (042) 99333161
- Candidates must read the complete applying procedure & detailed eligibility conditions for all vacant job posts officially announced by Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department Punjab in the below Job Advertisement paper (originally published by newspaper*s in Pakistan).
From this advertisement picture, you can read Applying method, Salary information, Eligibility criteria, Number of vacancies & Required Age, Qualification and Experience, etc
Table of Contents