Jobcity.pk posted a new job alert New Govt Jobs in Punjab Population Welfare Department 2023
About Punjab Population Welfare Department (Introduction)
The Punjabi people would receive high-quality, free FP services from the Population Welfare Department. The department is concentrating on enhancing service quality and safeguarding the security of contraceptive commodities in addition to expanding service delivery.
Latest Jobs announcement in Punjab Population Welfare Department:
Punjab Population Welfare Department has announced new government job vacancies for all residents of Punjab Province. Pakistani nationals possessing degree qualifications ranging from Intermediate, Master, BS are encouraged to apply for newly announced vacant job vacancies. Here, you can see the job spotlight having highlighted information:
|Department||Punjab Population Welfare Department|
|Job Type||Government Job|
|Required Education||Intermediate, Master, BS|
|Location Quota||All over Punjab (All Punjab residents are eligible to apply)|
|Last Date to Apply||10 January 2023|
Available new government Job vacancies in Punjab Population Welfare Department:
Candidates having qualifications Intermediate, Master, BS are eligible to apply for the following vacant posts:
- Junior Clerk
- Psychology, Applied Psychology, or Clinical Psychology: MSc or BS (4 Years)
- Age Restrictions: General Age Relaxation of 8 Years in the Upper Age Limit plus 23 to 35 Years = 43 Years
- Higher Secondary School Certificate (2nd Division) or comparable credentials from a recognized board
- Age Limit: 18 to 25 years + 8 years of general age relaxation in upper age limit = 33 years Typing at a speed of 25 words per minute in English on a computer
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
The aforementioned positions are project-based, contractual, and non-transferable. The contract period shall last until the project’s conclusion on June 30, 2023. No more age concessions will be permitted. There is a 5% minority quota set for one position of psychologist. Only individuals with a residence in Punjab may apply for the posts mentioned above.
Applying Process & terms for Vacant Job Posts in Punjab Population Welfare Department:
The enrollment process for receiving job applications in “Punjab Population Welfare Department” will be continued till the last date to apply 10 January 2023. To apply for available vacant job posts, applicants/Job Seekers must follow these steps:
- Candidates willing to apply for any job post* mentioned above must send their job applications (written on plain paper/CV/Resume) along with all attested document copies of Educational certificates, Experience certificates, Computerized CNIC (National Identity Card), Domicile Certificate to address (by courier/mail) at NTS Headquarters, Plot No. 96, Sector H-8/1, Islamabad, Pakistan.
- The establishment of adolescent health centers in 24 family health clinics connected to district headquarters hospitals in 2021–2023 is part of the Population Welfare Department’s ADP Scheme.
- The positions are for Junior Clerks and Psychologists. Only women submit applications for this position. According to the requirements of the project, chosen people may be placed anywhere in Punjab.
- Candidates must read the complete applying procedure & detailed eligibility conditions for all vacant job posts officially announced by Punjab Population Welfare Department in the below Job Advertisement paper (originally published by newspaper*s in Pakistan).
From this advertisement picture, you can read Applying method, Salary information, Eligibility criteria, Number of vacancies & Required Age, Qualification and Experience, etc
Table of Contents