Jobcity.pk posted a new job alert New Govt Jobs 2023 in Human Rights Ministry of Pakistan
About Ministry of Human Rights (Introduction)
In Pakistan, a government agency called the Ministry of Human Rights is in charge of advancing and defending those rights. It was created to make sure Pakistan complied with its duties under regional and global human rights treaties and legislation.
The ministry’s main goals include spreading knowledge about human rights, fighting for legislative and policy changes, keeping an eye out for infractions, and helping victims of human rights abuses. It works to create a setting where all people in Pakistan, regardless of their origin or status, have their human rights respected, protected, and promoted.
Latest Jobs announcement in Ministry of Human Rights:
Ministry of Human Rights has announced new government job vacancies for all residents of All across Pakistan (All Provinces). Pakistani nationals possessing degree qualifications ranging from Middle, Matric, Bachelor, Master, LLB are encouraged to apply for newly announced vacant job vacancies. Here, you can see the job spotlight having highlighted information:
|Ministry of Human Rights
|Middle, Matric, Bachelor, Master, LLB
|All over Pakistan (All Pakistani residents are eligible to apply)
|Last Date to Apply
|03 June 2023
Available new government Job vacancies in Ministry of Human Rights:
Candidates having qualifications Middle, Matric, Bachelor, Master, LLB are eligible to apply for the following vacant posts:
- Deputy Director – ICT
- Assistant Director – Legal & Dev
- Naib Qasid
Applying Process & terms for Vacant Job Posts in Ministry of Human Rights:
The enrollment process for receiving job applications in “Ministry of Human Rights” will be continued till the last date to apply 03 June 2023. To apply for available vacant job posts, applicants/Job Seekers must follow these steps:
- Pakistani nationals who desire to apply for any of the above job vacancy*s may have to apply through an officially declared online platform/portal by Ministry of Human Rights which can be reached by Clicking Here (FOR APPLYING ONLINE) OR by searching / Browsing www.njp.gov.pk
- On the website www.mohr.gov.pk, you can also download the TORs/Job Descriptions for the positions of Deputy Director (ICT) and Assistant Director (Legal & Dev.
- In the condition of any queries regarding applying process can be collected from the company’s officials by Phone helpline contact number is 051-9205862
- Applicants may also send their queries & suggestions to officials of Ministry of Human Rights by an Email address is firstname.lastname@example.org
- Candidates must read the complete applying procedure & detailed eligibility conditions for all vacant job posts officially announced by Ministry of Human Rights in the below Job Advertisement paper (originally published by newspaper*s in Pakistan).
From this advertisement picture, you can read Applying method, Salary information, Eligibility criteria, Number of vacancies & Required Age, Qualification and Experience, etc
Table of Contents