Jobcity.pk posted a new job alert WAPDA Jobs 2023 Online Apply in Pakistan | www.wapda.gov.pk
About WAPDA (Introduction)
The development and control of Pakistan’s water and power resources are the responsibilities of WAPDA, which stands for Water and Power Development Authority. It was started in 1958 and is run by the Power Division of the Ministry of Energy.
Various water and power projects around Pakistan require the planning, design, building, and operation of WAPDA. Its main goal is to make sure that there are sufficient supplies of water and energy that are both dependable and reasonably priced to support the nation’s economic and social development.
Electric power generation, transmission, and distribution are all handled by the authority. The energy sector in Pakistan is heavily impacted by the numerous hydroelectric, thermal, and nuclear power facilities that WAPDA owns and runs.
Latest Jobs announcement in WAPDA:
WAPDA Water and Power Development Authority has announced new government job vacancies for all residents of All across Pakistan (All Provinces). Pakistani nationals possessing degree qualifications ranging from Middle, Master, MBA, CA, ACCA are encouraged to apply for newly announced vacant job vacancies. Here, you can see the job spotlight having highlighted information:
|WAPDA Water and Power Development Authority
|Middle, Master, MBA, CA, ACCA
|All over Pakistan (All Pakistani residents are eligible to apply)
|Last Date to Apply
|20 June 2023
Available new government Job vacancies in WAPDA:
Candidates having qualifications Middle, Master, MBA, CA, ACCA are eligible to apply for the following vacant posts:
- Manager Internal Audit
Benefits you get after joining WAPDA:
- Competitive Salary: WAPDA offers competitive compensation to its staff, ensuring their financial security and a respectable level of living.
- Depending on their position and work category, employees may be eligible for a variety of allowances, including housing rent, medical, transportation, and other specialised payments.
- Healthcare Facilities: WAPDA provides its employees and their families with a wide range of healthcare benefits. This include receiving medical care, staying in a hospital, and having access to WAPDA’s medical centres and clinics.
- Pensions, gratuities, and other post-retirement privileges are among the retirement perks that employees are entitled to. These advantages guarantee financial stability after the service is over.
- Holidays: WAPDA offers its employees paid holidays, as well as annual, sick, and maternity/paternity breaks. According to the policies of the company, employees can also take advantage of public holidays and other types of exceptional leave.
Applying Process & terms for Vacant Job Posts in WAPDA:
The enrollment process for receiving job applications in “WAPDA Water and Power Development Authority” will be continued till the last date to apply 20 June 2023. To apply for available vacant job posts, applicants/Job Seekers must follow these steps:
- Applicants may send their job applications for post of Manager Internal Audit to officials of WAPDA Water and Power Development Authority by an Email address is email@example.com
- All qualified applicants are encouraged to submit applications for the position of chowkidar. Please use the required form to submit your application, together with attested copies of your CNIC, Domicile Certificate, Educational/Experience Certificates, and two recent passport-size photos. Please make sure you submit your application within 15 days of the press release date for this advertisement. You can submit your application to the office of the Deputy Chief Auditor WAPDA via postal or courier service. It is situated on the second floor of Queen Plaza, next to Queen Mary College at 13 Durand Road in Lahore. We anticipate receiving your application and wish you luck in your hunt for employment.
- In the condition of any queries regarding applying process can be collected from the company’s officials by Phone helpline contact number is 042-99205078
- Candidates must read the complete applying procedure & detailed eligibility conditions for all vacant job posts officially announced by WAPDA Water and Power Development Authority in the below Job Advertisement paper (originally published by newspaper*s in Pakistan).
From this advertisement picture, you can read Applying method, Salary information, Eligibility criteria, Number of vacancies & Required Age, Qualification and Experience, etc
Table of Contents