Jobcity.pk posted a new job alert New Govt Jobs 2023 in Pakistan Federal Education Department
About Federal Directorate of Education (FDE) (Introduction)
An educational organisation in Pakistan called the Federal Directorate of Education (FDE) is run by the federal government. In Islamabad, the federal capital territory, as well as several associated regions, it is in charge of managing, developing, and coordinating educational institutions.
The FDE was created with the intention of assuring top-notch instruction and consistent standards among educational institutions under its control. It is in charge of managing all colleges, vocational schools, and public and private schools in the federal capital territory.
Latest Jobs announcement in FDE:
Federal Directorate of Education (FDE) has announced new government job vacancies for all residents of All across Pakistan (All Provinces). Pakistani nationals possessing degree qualifications ranging from Matric, Intermediate (FA, FSC, ICS), Bachelor, Master are encouraged to apply for newly announced vacant job vacancies. Here, you can see the job spotlight having highlighted information:
|Federal Directorate of Education (FDE)
|Matric, Intermediate (FA, FSC, ICS), Bachelor, Master
|All over Pakistan (All Pakistani residents are eligible to apply)
|Last Date to Apply
|20 June 2023
Available new government Job vacancies in Federal Directorate of Education (FDE):
Candidates having qualifications Matric, Intermediate (FA, FSC, ICS), Bachelor, Master are eligible to apply for the following vacant posts:
- Lower Division Clerk LDC
- Elemenmtary School Teacher
- Laboratory Assistant
- Assistant Librarian
- Upper Division Clerk UDC
- Data Entry Operator
Benefits you get after joining Federal Directorate of Education:
- Government organizations, such as the FDE, often offer job security and stability. When working with the FDE, you can anticipate a consistent salary and the potential for career progression.
- Government positions frequently offer attractive wage packages and a variety of benefits, such as health insurance, retirement plans, allowances, and other bonuses. Financial security and general well-being are two things that these advantages might help with.
- Opportunities for Professional Development: The FDE places a strong emphasis on its workers’ professional growth. To improve the abilities and expertise of its employees, it could offer training courses, seminars, and workshops. Employees can increase their knowledge and stay current on educational trends by doing this.
- Benefits for Retirement and Pension: As a government employee, you normally have access to retirement benefits or a pension plan. These clauses guarantee financial stability even after your prime earning years.
- Job satisfaction: A successful and fulfilling career in teaching is possible. Joining the FDE gives you the chance to improve society, have a positive impact on student’s lives, and contribute to the growth of the educational system.
- Work-Life Balance: For its employees, government organizations frequently place a high priority on work-life balance. Flexible work schedules leave privileges, and other regulations that support a positive work-life balance may be offered by the FDE.
Applying Process & terms for Vacant Job Posts in FDE:
The enrollment process for receiving job applications in “Federal Directorate of Education (FDE)” will be continued till the last date to apply 20 June 2023. To apply for available vacant job posts, applicants/Job Seekers must follow these steps:
- Pakistani nationals who desire to apply for any of the above job vacancy*s may have to apply through an officially declared online platform/portal by Federal Directorate of Education (FDE) which can be reached by Clicking Here (FOR APPLYING ONLINE) OR by searching / Browsing recruitmentportal.online
- In the condition of any queries regarding applying process can be collected from the company’s officials by Phone helpline contact number is (051) 9260977
- Applicants may also send their queries & suggestions to officials of Federal Directorate of Education (FDE) by an Email address is email@example.com
- Candidates must read the complete applying procedure & detailed eligibility conditions for all vacant job posts officially announced by Federal Directorate of Education (FDE) in the below Job Advertisement paper (originally published by newspaper*s in Pakistan).
From this advertisement picture, you can read Applying method, Salary information, Eligibility criteria, Number of vacancies & Required Age, Qualification and Experience, etc
Table of Contents