Jobcity.pk posted a new job alert IESCO Jobs 2023 in WAPDA Online Apply Form
About Islamabad Electric Supply Company IESCO (Introduction)
The main goal of IESCO is to make sure that its customers receive a consistent and uninterrupted supply of electricity. In order to provide electricity from the national grid to consumers in its service area, the company manages the distribution network, which consists of substations, transmission lines, and distribution lines.
As a government organisation, IESCO abides by the rules and guidelines established by the executive branch and regulatory agencies to manage load shedding, handle customer complaints, and enforce billing and collection procedures. It operates with the intention of giving its customers access to affordable electricity and supporting the socioeconomic growth of the area.
Latest Jobs announcement in IESCO:
Islamabad Electric Supply Company IESCO has announced new government job vacancies for all residents of All across Pakistan (All Provinces). Pakistani nationals possessing degree qualifications ranging from Middle, Matric, Diploma, DAE, Bachelor, BBAare encouraged to apply for newly announced vacant job vacancies. Here, you can see the job spotlight having highlighted information:
|Islamabad Electric Supply Company IESCO
|Middle, Matric, Diploma, DAE, Bachelor, BBA
|All over Pakistan (All Pakistani residents are eligible to apply)
|Last Date to Apply
|27 June 2023
Available new government Job vacancies in IESCO:
Candidates having qualifications Middle, Matric, Diploma, DAE, Bachelor, BBA are eligible to apply for the following vacant posts:
- Accounts Assistant
- Lower Division Clerk LDC
- Naib Qasid
- Oil Plant Operator
- Oven Operator
- Fork Lift Operator
- Security Guard
Benefits you get after joining Islamabad Electric Supply Company IESCO:
- Job Stability: IESCO offers a largely stable work environment because it is a government-owned company. Long-term employment prospects and job security are common benefits of working for the government.
- Competitive Salary and Benefits: IESCO provides its employees with benefits and competitive salary packages. These might include a respectable base salary, bonuses, benefits like health insurance and pensions, and other perks.
- Work-Life Balance: IESCO typically adheres to standard business hours and offers a good work-life balance. The company encourages a healthy work environment, which may improve employee happiness and general well-being.
- As a government organization, IESCO makes sure that its staff members have access to social security benefits like health insurance, retirement plans, and other welfare programs. You and your family may benefit from these advantages by having financial security and mental tranquility.
- Opportunities for Transfers and Postings: IESCO has operations throughout Islamabad and the neighborhood. There may be opportunities for transfers and postings to different departments or locations, allowing you to experience new environments and broaden your experience, depending on the organization’s needs and your preferences.
- Opportunities for Professional Growth: IESCO understands the value of professional development and growth. They might offer a range of certifications, workshops, and training courses to improve the knowledge and skills of their staff. This enables you to advance in your career and continually develop your expertise.
Applying Process & terms for Vacant Job Posts in IESCO:
The enrollment process for receiving job applications in “Islamabad Electric Supply Company IESCO” will be continued till the last date to apply 27 June 2023. To apply for available vacant job posts, applicants/Job Seekers must follow these steps:
- Professionals who meet the requirements are invited to apply through Career Testing Services Pakistan (CTSP) at www.ctsp.com.pk. Candidates must also send all required documentation with their applications via postal mail.
- Please be aware that applicants who are awaiting results are not permitted to do so.
- We at IESCO are dedicated to giving all applicants equal opportunity. As a result, we welcome and encourage applicants from all backgrounds to apply. Government and semi-government employees must, however, submit a No Objection Certificate with their application.
- We anticipate receiving your application and wish you luck in all future professional endeavors.
- In the condition of any queries regarding applying process can be collected from the company’s officials by Phone helpline contact numbers are 051-9252937,9252938,9252939
- Applicants may also send their queries & suggestions to officials of Islamabad Electric Supply Company IESCO by an Email address is firstname.lastname@example.org
- Candidates must read the complete applying procedure & detailed eligibility conditions for all vacant job posts officially announced by Islamabad Electric Supply Company IESCO in the below Job Advertisement paper (originally published by newspaper*s in Pakistan).
From this advertisement picture, you can read Applying method, Salary information, Eligibility criteria, Number of vacancies & Required Age, Qualification and Experience, etc
Table of Contents