Jobcity.pk posted a new job alert Bait ul Maal New Government Jobs in Punjab 2023
About Punjab Social Welfare & Bait-Ul-Maal Department (Introduction)
The process of social development known as social welfare involves enhancing people’s ability to encourage effective engagement in the process of social change and raising the standard of living. The idea of social welfare in Pakistan is derived from the tenets of Islam, Adl-o-Ehsan, and Haqooq-ul-Ibad, which hold society and the state jointly liable for the well-being of the populace. The Pakistani Constitution also commands the government to lessen the suffering of all citizens, regardless of gender, caste, creed, or ethnicity.
Latest Jobs announcement in Punjab Bait-Ul-Maal:
Punjab Social Welfare & Bait-Ul-Maal Department has announced new government job vacancies for all residents of Punjab Province. Pakistani nationals possessing degree qualifications ranging from Intermediate, Bachelor, Master are encouraged to apply for newly announced vacant job vacancies. Here, you can see the job spotlight having highlighted information:
|Punjab Social Welfare & Bait-Ul-Maal Department
|Intermediate, Bachelor, Master
|All over Punjab (All Punjab residents are eligible to apply)
|Last Date to Apply
|03 February 2023
Available new government Job vacancies in Punjab Bait-Ul-Maal:
Candidates having qualifications Intermediate, Bachelor, Master are eligible to apply for the following vacant posts:
- Wardens (BPS-11)
- Accountants (BPS-15)
- Junior Computer Operators (BPS-12)
- Assistants (BPS-16)
- Junior Clerks (BPS-11)
The agency sets aside quotas for women and people with disabilities. The following lists the projects and locations of posting.
- Establishment of 10 Pannahgahs in Lahore and Strengthening of Existing 05 Signature Pannahgahs (Management System for Social Welfare Department) Lahore
- The Center for Disabled (Nasheman) in Faisalabad.
- Modernization of Model Children Homes in Bahawalpur and elsewhere (Female) Bashana Kashana
- Pannahgah establishment in Punjabi divisional headquarters At Bahawalpur
- Pannahgah establishment in Punjabi divisional headquarters 1 in Multan
- Pannahgah establishment in Punjabi divisional headquarters Dera Ghazi Khan.
- Pannahgah establishment in Punjabi divisional headquarters At Sargodha
- Pannahgah establishment in Punjabi divisional headquarters At Rawalpindi
Applying Process & terms for Vacant Job Posts in Punjab Bait-Ul-Maal:
The enrollment process for receiving job applications in “Punjab Social Welfare & Bait-Ul-Maal Department” will be continued till the last date to apply 03 February 2023. To apply for available vacant job posts, applicants/Job Seekers must follow these steps:
- Candidates willing to apply for any job post* mentioned above must send their job applications (written on plain paper/CV/Resume) along with all attested document copies of Educational certificates, Experience certificates, Computerized CNIC (National Identity Card), Domicile Certificate to address (by courier/mail) at Social Welfare & Bait Mal Department 41, Empress Market, Shimla Pahari, Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan
- In the condition of any queries regarding applying process can be collected from the company’s officials by Phone helpline contact number is 042-99204157, 042-99204158
- Applicants may also send their queries & suggestions to officials of Punjab Bait-Ul-Maal by an Email address is firstname.lastname@example.org
- Candidates must read the complete applying procedure & detailed eligibility conditions for all vacant job posts officially announced by Punjab Social Welfare & Bait-Ul-Maal Department in the below Job Advertisement paper (originally published by newspaper*s in Pakistan).
From this advertisement picture, you can read Applying method, Salary information, Eligibility criteria, Number of vacancies & Required Age, Qualification and Experience, etc
Table of Contents