Jobcity.pk posted a new job alert New Govt Jobs in Ministry of Climate Change Pakistan 2023
About Ministry of Climate Change (Introduction)
A government agency called the Ministry of Climate Change is responsible for addressing environmental concerns, reducing climate change, and advancing sustainable development. Its main goal is to create and carry out policies and programs that support environmental preservation and protection while also tackling the problems brought on by climate change.
The ministry’s responsibilities often include developing and executing national policies and strategies for renewable energy, biodiversity preservation, climate change adaptation and mitigation, and sustainable development. To accomplish its objectives, it frequently collaborates with other governmental organizations, non-governmental organizations (NGOs), international organizations, and stakeholders.
Latest Jobs announcement in Ministry of Climate Change:
Ministry of Climate Change has announced new government job vacancies for all residents of All across Pakistan (All Provinces). Pakistani nationals possessing degree qualifications ranging from Bachelor are encouraged to apply for newly announced vacant job vacancies. Here, you can see the job spotlight having highlighted information:
|Ministry of Climate Change
|All over Pakistan (All Pakistani residents are eligible to apply)
|Last Date to Apply
|09 June 2023
Available new government Job vacancies in Ministry of Climate Change:
Candidates having qualifications BCS, BBA, B.Com, or BS Qualifications are eligible to apply for the following vacant posts:
- Accounts Assistant (BPS-11)
- Assistant Computer Programmer (BPS-15)
Applying Process & terms for Vacant Job Posts in Ministry of Climate Change:
The enrollment process for receiving job applications in “Ministry of Climate Change” will be continued till the last date to apply 09 June 2023. To apply for available vacant job posts, applicants/Job Seekers must follow these steps:
- Pakistani nationals who desire to apply for any of the above job vacancy*s may have to apply through an officially declared online platform/portal by Ministry of Climate Change which can be reached by Clicking Here (FOR APPLYING ONLINE) OR by searching / Browsing www.njp.gov.pk
- In the condition of any queries regarding applying process can be collected from the company’s officials by Phone helpline contact number is (051) 9245673
- Applicants may also send their queries & suggestions to officials of Ministry of Climate Change by an Email address is firstname.lastname@example.org
- Candidates must read the complete applying procedure & detailed eligibility conditions for all vacant job posts officially announced by Ministry of Climate Change in the below Job Advertisement paper (originally published by newspaper*s in Pakistan).
From this advertisement picture, you can read Applying method, Salary information, Eligibility criteria, Number of vacancies & Required Age, Qualification and Experience, etc
Table of Contents