Website Pakistan Army PMA Long Course 151
Jobcity.pk posted a new job alert Join Pak Army Jobs as 2nd Lieutenant PMA Long Course Apply
Regularly commissioned officers of the Combat and Combat Support Arms and Services are eligible to enroll in the PMA Long Course. The long course lasts two years and is further broken down into four periods of six months each. After two years of training, the cadets graduate as Second Lieutenant.
Pakistan Army PMA Long Course 151 has announced new government job vacancies for all residents of all over Pakistan. Pakistani nationals possessing degree qualifications ranging from Intermediate, Bachelor are encouraged to apply for newly announced vacant job seats. Here, you can see the job spotlight having highlighted information:
Pakistan Army PMA Long Course 151.
Pakistan (All Pakistan residents are eligible to apply)
Last Date to Apply
06 October 2022
Available Vacancies in Pakistan Army:
Candidates having qualifications Intermediate, Bachelor are eligible to apply for the following vacant posts:
- 2nd Lieutenants.
Eligibility Criteria & Requirements for 2nd Lieutenants:
- Pakistani, AJK, or British nationality
- Men’s gender
- Age Restrictions for Intermediate Pass Candidates: 17 to 22 Years
- Age Restrictions for Graduates: 17 to 24 Years
- Army serving soldiers are limited in age from 17 to 25.
- Hight of 5 feet 4 inches tall
Applying Process & terms for Vacant Job Posts:
The enrollment process for receiving job applications in the department of “Pakistan Army PMA Long Course 151” will be continued till the last date to apply 12 October 2022. To apply for available vacant job posts, applicants/Job Seekers must follow these steps:
- Pakistani nationals who desire to apply for any of the above job vacancy*s may have to apply through an officially declared online platform/portal by Pakistan Army PMA Long Course 151 which can be reached by Clicking Here (FOR APPLYING ONLINE) OR by searching / Browsing www.joinpakarmy.gov.pk
- Candidates with the following qualifications may apply for this PMA Long Course 2022: Intermediate, Graduation (2 Years), Graduation (4 Years), B.A, BS, BBA, or BPA. Both new soldiers and active duty soldiers are acceptable.
- Candidates must have a minimum GPA in FA or FSc of 55%. Candidates for Pakistan Military PMA Long Course 150 must have 60% in BA, BSc, BBA, or BPA and 50% in intermediate.
- Only single men from Pakistan, AJK, and Gilgit Baltistan may apply for this position. The website www.joinpakarmy.gov.pk of the Join Pakistan Army is where candidates can find all the necessary information.
- Candidates must read the complete applying procedure & detailed eligibility conditions for all vacant job posts officially announced by Pakistan Army PMA Long Course 151 in the below Job Advertisement paper (originally published by newspaper*s in Pakistan).
(From this advertisement picture you can read Applying method, Salary information, Eligibility criteria, Number of vacancies & Required Age-Qualification-Experience etc
Job Advertisement Paper:
To apply for this job please visit jobcity.pk.